BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-25-2018, 06:54 AM   #1629
Bt12
Captain
335
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bicoastal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
My point is marking of public territory as your own is absolutely incorrect. Your intention to use it (any soon, not right away) does not count as using. You have to make it legally private or comply.

Regarding a gym:
  • Don't hurry to piss, really. Mind your pants!
  • Don't you need a break anyway before another take on the same equipment?

  • Do you really use the same thing repeatedly instead of going for something different before you return? Or do you leave you "marks" all over the place therefore? You should either rent the whole gym or provide the fast rotation which is a key in a public place, IMHO. Don't play a cheap VIP.



If you're not especially correct yourself why would anybody bother to be correct with you? It's particularly irritating that those who exhibit no respect for others' rights do tend to claim their own. If reservations were applicable the gym would have an "official" way for that, I suppose. Otherwise use the water fountain, then use the equipment. Make it fast for everybody, not your precious self only.

No hate but You circuit train? Huh?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 08:28 AM   #1630
No one
Lieutenant
148
Rep
574
Posts

Drives: F21 118i
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Undisclosed

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
No hate but You circuit train? Huh?
No I don't. But I still don't think I should care why you leave the equipment. You're just very welcome.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 10:25 AM   #1631
gandapanda
Private
Canada
30
Rep
81
Posts

Drives: 18 M2 & 05 FXT
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
The usual crap:
- people not wiping machines
- people using benches and pin/cable machines as ass support while texting
- people not re-racking dumbells, plates, etc.
- guys putting their mouths on the faucets after brushing their teeth
- guys sitting bare balls and asses in the locker room benches
- guys struting bare balls and asses in the locker room
- guys starting conversations with me bare balls and asses in the locker room

My next house I'll have a dedicated workout area in the basement or garage.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 11:47 AM   #1632
Mr.SugarSkulls
Colonel
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2700
Rep
2,873
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandapanda View Post
The usual crap:
- people not wiping machines
- people using benches and pin/cable machines as ass support while texting
- people not re-racking dumbells, plates, etc.
- guys putting their mouths on the faucets after brushing their teeth
- guys sitting bare balls and asses in the locker room benches
- guys struting bare balls and asses in the locker room
- guys starting conversations with me bare balls and asses in the locker room

My next house I'll have a dedicated workout area in the basement or garage.
Will bare balls and asses be dress code at this new basement gym of yours?
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 12:35 PM   #1633
Mr Carrots
Major
716
Rep
1,008
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Will bare balls and asses be dress code at this new basement gym of yours?
My garage gym has a pants optional policy, hey it gets hot in Texas and squatting in just your underwear is liberating

Maybe I should close the garage door next time

Last edited by Mr Carrots; 05-25-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Appreciate 1
UncleWede4264.50

      05-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #1634
gandapanda
Private
Canada
30
Rep
81
Posts

Drives: 18 M2 & 05 FXT
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Will bare balls and asses be dress code at this new basement gym of yours?
No way... imagine setting a dumbell on your junk because you weren't supporting yourself properly.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 08:55 AM   #1635
Bt12
Captain
335
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bicoastal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandapanda View Post
No way... imagine setting a dumbell on your junk because you weren't supporting yourself properly.
How does one actually do this?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 02:55 PM   #1636
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
PoorLurker's Avatar
No_Country
939
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: a bicycle
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

I still cannot believe guys sit bare bottom on the bench and then walk around barefoot.

I walk into the bathroom and see some bare feet sticking out of the bottom of a stall. yikes! That's freaking gross and I dont even think of myself as a germophobe.

I have recently been going to the gym at 4:30am and am quite shocked to see that these people, dedicated enough to gymat 4:30am, do not really show it physically, haha
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 04:31 PM   #1637
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
2599
Rep
10,769
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

SERIOUSLY...this chick is stalking me big time. she's keeps texting me. how do you block someone texts? she said she's crushing on me big time even tho I must have told her i'm married. is that the challenge these girls have nowadays...hitting on married men? I'm not gay fellows as I wish this shit happened when I was single but the fact that this 20 something year old is seriously stalking me creeps me out big time! again, how do I block her texts!!!!!!!! i'm not losing my house over this lol!
__________________
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~PUrearDiffuserTray~
~CarbonEmblems~LedermanzWheel~ShadowlineKit~Double SlatGrills~WstyleCarbonRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCov ers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCover s~KWV1Coilovers~MStylePedals~G2GoldCalipers~35%Tin T~
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 08:08 PM   #1638
HyeWarrior
Captain
435
Rep
821
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i DCT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA

iTrader: (1)

Sue the gym lol. Get something out of this shit

Do you have an iPhone? Just click on the number, scroll down to the bottom and block caller
Appreciate 1
      05-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #1639
FlaPatsFan
Lieutenant
314
Rep
586
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
SERIOUSLY...this chick is stalking me big time. she's keeps texting me. how do you block someone texts? she said she's crushing on me big time even tho I must have told her i'm married. is that the challenge these girls have nowadays...hitting on married men? I'm not gay fellows as I wish this shit happened when I was single but the fact that this 20 something year old is seriously stalking me creeps me out big time! again, how do I block her texts!!!!!!!! i'm not losing my house over this lol!
Why/how does said 20yo stalker chic have your number to text you if you’re married????? 🤔
Appreciate 2
Hawkeye508.50

      05-26-2018, 09:31 PM   #1640
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
2599
Rep
10,769
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Why/how does said 20yo stalker chic have your number to text you if you’re married????? ��
if you read back I mentioned that she knows one the staff members so that's how she got my info. anyhow, I figured how to block her # and her incoming texts. why couldn't this happen before I got married lol I talked to my buddy earlier this evening about this and he said that if you're single girls think there's no challenge. but if you're married they believe it's a challenge. I thought she was in her 20's because most of the girls there are in their 20's. she said she's in her early 30's but she said because I was checking her out she thought I was interested? don't all of us guys check girls out all the time?
__________________
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~PUrearDiffuserTray~
~CarbonEmblems~LedermanzWheel~ShadowlineKit~Double SlatGrills~WstyleCarbonRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCov ers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCover s~KWV1Coilovers~MStylePedals~G2GoldCalipers~35%Tin T~
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2018, 12:23 AM   #1641
FlaPatsFan
Lieutenant
314
Rep
586
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
if you read back I mentioned that she knows one the staff members so that's how she got my info. anyhow, I figured how to block her # and her incoming texts. why couldn't this happen before I got married lol I talked to my buddy earlier this evening about this and he said that if you're single girls think there's no challenge. but if you're married they believe it's a challenge. I thought she was in her 20's because most of the girls there are in their 20's. she said she's in her early 30's but she said because I was checking her out she thought I was interested? don't all of us guys check girls out all the time?
Ahhhh, sry didn’t see that post. But regardless that’s not cool of whoever gave out your number. You may have a violation of some privacy rights on that.

Delete, Block, Ignore....she will eventually give up and move on.

Problem solved....your welcome
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 09:37 AM   #1642
Bt12
Captain
335
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bicoastal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
SERIOUSLY...this chick is stalking me big time. she's keeps texting me. how do you block someone texts? she said she's crushing on me big time even tho I must have told her i'm married. is that the challenge these girls have nowadays...hitting on married men? I'm not gay fellows as I wish this shit happened when I was single but the fact that this 20 something year old is seriously stalking me creeps me out big time! again, how do I block her texts!!!!!!!! i'm not losing my house over this lol!
Why does this chick even have your phone brah? Especially given you are married

Edit... I read above. Neva mind. Your wife ain’t going to be happy
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 10:51 AM   #1643
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
4265
Rep
5,323
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
SERIOUSLY...this chick is stalking me big time. she's keeps texting me. how do you block someone texts? she said she's crushing on me big time even tho I must have told her i'm married. is that the challenge these girls have nowadays...hitting on married men? I'm not gay fellows as I wish this shit happened when I was single but the fact that this 20 something year old is seriously stalking me creeps me out big time! again, how do I block her texts!!!!!!!! i'm not losing my house over this lol!
Your kids/wife don't have a bunny, right???
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #1644
Mr.SugarSkulls
Colonel
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2700
Rep
2,873
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Just bang her.

We only live once. Your kids will forgive you.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 04:04 PM   #1645
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
2599
Rep
10,769
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats on so i'm just trying to be in my Beast Mode Zone. when from the mirror she looks at me and says something but of course I couldn't hear what she says so I take my headset off and say "sorry, what was that?" she says "it's Michelle!" now guys...she was smoking hot and super cute with her ridiculous Gym Shark attire (you know the one's i'm talking about) and i'm sitting there like fu....me.....and all I can say is "oh hey?!" she actually apologized to me and said she didn't mean to stalk me or creep on me but she said guys don't hit on me because of the way I look and they immediately think I already have a boyfriend. But when i saw you i was crushing big time all i could say to her was "thanks" so she said while getting up "hopefully I can just say hi to you but if you ever want a side chick, you know i'm down!" ugh!!! than she walks away. Bros.. seriously...that shit was crazy!
__________________
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~PUrearDiffuserTray~
~CarbonEmblems~LedermanzWheel~ShadowlineKit~Double SlatGrills~WstyleCarbonRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCov ers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCover s~KWV1Coilovers~MStylePedals~G2GoldCalipers~35%Tin T~
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2018, 11:35 AM   #1646
Bt12
Captain
335
Rep
861
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bicoastal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats on so i'm just trying to be in my Beast Mode Zone. when from the mirror she looks at me and says something but of course I couldn't hear what she says so I take my headset off and say "sorry, what was that?" she says "it's Michelle!" now guys...she was smoking hot and super cute with her ridiculous Gym Shark attire (you know the one's i'm talking about) and i'm sitting there like fu....me.....and all I can say is "oh hey?!" she actually apologized to me and said she didn't mean to stalk me or creep on me but she said guys don't hit on me because of the way I look and they immediately think I already have a boyfriend. But when i saw you i was crushing big time all i could say to her was "thanks" so she said while getting up "hopefully I can just say hi to you but if you ever want a side chick, you know i'm down!" ugh!!! than she walks away. Bros.. seriously...that shit was crazy!
You rich huh? Is this like one of those gyms that have pros? Lol. Looking for sugar daddy.
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2018, 04:24 PM   #1647
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
2599
Rep
10,769
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
You rich huh? Is this like one of those gyms that have pros? Lol. Looking for sugar daddy.
No pros at this gym tho it is located in a better part of the community.
__________________
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~PUrearDiffuserTray~
~CarbonEmblems~LedermanzWheel~ShadowlineKit~Double SlatGrills~WstyleCarbonRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCov ers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCover s~KWV1Coilovers~MStylePedals~G2GoldCalipers~35%Tin T~
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 04:37 PM   #1648
Mingwan
Captain
485
Rep
619
Posts

Drives: Beastly
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Not to make you paranoid, but mine were hella noisy when I popped my labrum

Its probably just your AC joint tho, unless theres any pain its likely just getting arthritic (my ortho says almost all lifters have some degree of AC dysfunction)
Yeah, there’s no pain, and popping has reduced since starting my rest period. Looking forward to hitting the weights tomorrow for sure though.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 04:39 PM   #1649
Mingwan
Captain
485
Rep
619
Posts

Drives: Beastly
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats....
Stopped reading after “beats.”

Bro, you have to post pics. That’s one of the 10 commandments of bro’ing.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #1650
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
2599
Rep
10,769
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
Stopped reading after “beats.”

Bro, you have to post pics. That’s one of the 10 commandments of bro’ing.
ah you must be one of those gym police you really care what people wear or what headphones they use...I love my BEATS as I can't hear mothereffer's grunting and screaming trying to bench press 100lbs and idiots dropping weight everywhere and that god awful music the gym seems to play. but if my BEATS bother you than you have some serious issues
__________________
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~PUrearDiffuserTray~
~CarbonEmblems~LedermanzWheel~ShadowlineKit~Double SlatGrills~WstyleCarbonRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCov ers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCover s~KWV1Coilovers~MStylePedals~G2GoldCalipers~35%Tin T~
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST