BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Spydeputy
Brigadier General
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2015 F23 M235i/2008,E90,335xi

Garage List
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - Planning Thread
Here are the early specs...

First meet - Saturday, March 31 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Frequency - Last Saturday of each month; moving dates and frequency based on large events/holidays as well as reception
Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Best Buy and Caribou Coffee parking lot

This morning I had a meeting with Les Nixon, the manager of Caribou Coffee, and he was very excited. I gave him the background of other similar meets and our general expectations. We also discussed the relative void of a larger C&C in this region -- with the closest larger meet being 40 miles away and the local meet being very small -- and the desire to bring exposure to his business and others in the HVTC.

He'll regularly provide gift certificates and I'll work with the other outlets to gather more. Spa in the Valley will certainly work well with me since I have one of their massage therapists on my staff. I also have a good relationship with Dick's Sporting Goods. Calvert Wine and Spirits will be involved and I'd imagine Best Buy will be as well due to their prominent location. There's a reasonable selection of upscale shopping so I'll work with them as well as Subway, Regal Cinema, Sears Auto, etc.

For advertising, a flyer will be spread through the sports car, luxury, exotic and classic car websites. I have a basic flyer that I made yesterday but its limited by the 10 minutes of creation time and my amateur Photoshop ability. If anyone can bring their great graphical talents to this task, your assistance is mightily appreciated. Also, while I have a list of top auto websites, suggestions are welcome.

The ball is rolling. Spread the word. With all of the steeplechase action in northern Baltimore County, its time for our brand of horsepower. Assistance and advice are appreciated. More news will be posted here as it develops.

There is a sign up thread on E90Post / Mid-Atlantic section.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
Spydeputy
Brigadier General
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Thanks for the support for this great meet. Please pass the word around, and take the time to sign up. Also post a comment, and give the thread a bump to the top of the list. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650610
See ya there!

Quote: f/ M3:
Originally Posted by GOVCO
Love Hunt Valley! Count me in!

Quote: f/ M3:
Originally Posted by checkmate
This is perfect. Now I don't have to drive for an hr to get to Katie's..
      03-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
Spydeputy
Brigadier General
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Hunt Valley Town Center / Cars and Caribou Coffee

Looks to be a strong showing of ///M3's.
Would love to see some great looking 1M's as well.
T minus 6 days and counting, with the forecast looking awesome.
See you there.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
As of this morning, Facebook users have spoken and response is strong.

"Going" 135
"Maybe" 48
Those 183 have "Invited" another 170

Here's the Facebook location that started it all. Its the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Event Page. It'll be outdated after March 31 so here's our new home, the long-term Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page on Facebook. Even if you're not a Facebook user, the first link can be viewed regardless of Facebook membership.

For an example of what's viewable on the link, here's today's update...

Here's the current parking map. The "Show Car Area" is just that. If you plan to bring your show car, this is your area. It will be clearly marked with cones. Spectator vehicles may park in any open space outside of the coned area.

What's up with the "Show Car Area" shape? Integration with early Best Buy arrivals to the north, extra Chick-fil-A employee parking and construction staging to the south and present construction to the west make the marked area the most proper for the cars. For the car owners, it means a bit of a 'calorie burn' for coffee right now, but as construction settles, the zone will shift more toward the middle of the parking lot.

As you can see, the parking lot is surrounded by 3 coffee options that will be open during the Cars & Coffee hours. In fact, Caribou Coffee, Panera and Chick-fil-A will be open at 6 a.m. Options are always good!

If you're arriving from Shawan Road, you'll take a right at the T of the main entrance and then you'll meet with the lower-left of the map. If you are unfamiliar with the area, lean on navigation or Google Maps. (wink)

Its time for car detailing. Make it look sharp. I cannot lie. My hands smell like carnauba from this morning's polish/wax. See you on Saturday!

Rich "Will" Williams
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Today was 'kind of a big deal'. Jest aside, there was interaction with HVTC management, the foreman of the on-site construction crew and the event's insurance company.

Please be fully aware of your surroundings due to the previously mentioned on-site construction. Underground utilities are being installed from the center of the Best Buy parking lot to the area north of Panera. During the planning stage for our parking area, this construction was carefully considered and it will not enter our area.

After a few whirlwind event insurance sessions, it came right down to the wire with 25 minutes remaining in the workday. All is set. With insurance squared away, please take it on your own shoulders to be respectable and safe. Its all about a great time. Respect and safety are all important parts of a great time.

Weather doesn't project to be perfect but we're generally holding to ‘rain or shine’ to eliminate future unsurety. Only in moments of heavy rain, prominent holidays, etc. will there be an announcement of postponement. Due to the weather projections, tomorrow will not be a full representation of our group but it'll give us an idea of our 'rain on shine' crew.

Weather will also loosen the need for more strict parking guidelines. Typically, we’ll split the groups by style and model but tomorrow should be good with only a clear understanding that the coned area will be set for ‘luxury, classic, exotic and modded’ cars. This will set the tone for future events.

Let’s consider the inaugural a soft rollout…a pre-Grand Opening. Tomorrow is our first! I hope its your first as well but if not, we'll see you down the road!

Rich "Will" Williams
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
The inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee was challenged by Mother Nature but she drained the clouds before our event...and what an inaugural it was! Thank you to everyone that attended or even gave it their best but faced insurmountable hurdles.

Remember, this is a weekly event. The C&C 'veterans' will see a fresh insurgence of cars and owners next week. When the weather shines, now we have an idea of what to expect.

I heard 2 estimates of ~200 show cars. 2 thumbs up! Lets keep the tires rolling! Continue to spread the word at your home enthusiast websites. We have the opportunity to build Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee into something even more special than you saw this morning.

Clean, civil, safe. These were guidelines set during planning. All I have to say is "Keep it up!" Everyone properly disposed of refuse and everyone, except for 1 or 2 upon exit, were very safe in vehicle operation. Please mark this note for the future - The south exit from the Best Buy/MVP parking lot has a winding entrance to Shawan Road. Please exercise caution and employ safe operating speeds. Of course, these guidelines apply to all driving time on the HVTC grounds.

What a great time it was meeting such a diverse group of car enthusiasts. So many great stories. So many great cars. What a great day! Again, thank you. We hope to see you at future events.

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Since Friday, I have received many Facebook e-mails, traditional e-mails and mentions in face-to-face interactions regarding attendance issues with the upcoming Easter weekend. In adherence with the policy of off weeks for major holidays, Easter falls into this category. There are family travel and local family responsibilities that should take priority. An additional factor is the utility line pavement cut that everyone saw on Saturday. Until approximately next Monday, cutting, earth moving and pavement sealing will be taking place to supply energy to the new women’s clothing store that’s under construction north of Panera. Providing the construction crew with an uncomplicated area to complete the task, in light of Easter weekend, is the best move.

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee will return, in full force, on April 14. Continue to spread the word and drive exotic, luxury, classic and modified car owners to our Facebook Group Page. Our grassroots efforts will help create the best Cars & Coffee in the region. The off week will help us recruit new participants, give us time to install new modifications and even complete something as tedious as cleaning and sealing our wheels.

There are processes in motion that will create a truly unique and exciting experience for everyone. There are big plans. Really big plans. Alliances are being formed. Get fired up! See you on Saturday April 14!

Rich “Will” Williams
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Saturday's weather looks excellent for driving to and gathering at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee! According to Accuweather, we'll see partly cloudy skies and temps in the 50's and low 60’s for the morning hours. The afternoon brings a high in the low 70's. That's perfect weather for transporting cars, gathering with old and new friends and settling into your first (or second) cup of coffee.

Upon arrival at the Best Buy parking lot, you’ll see a clearly-marked area for the show cars. Due to ongoing construction for a women’s clothing store on the property, please exercise caution. All show car traffic will enter the coned area from the south end (facing Shawan Road). There will be 4 open aisles for easy access to all themed areas. Ideally, Asian and European cars enter on the left half and American and Exotics enter on the right half. Early arrivals will be directed to the perimeters of the themed areas and parking will progress toward the middle. This will help organize the cars when we arrive en masse.

The classification of ‘exotic’ will always be a source of debate. When asked about what makes a car exotic, I focus on rarity and performance. Ultimately, its up to the community to decide. (For that matter, parking by classification is completely up to the driver.) If ‘exotic’ remains a dedicated section -- under the same or even a new name – it will depend on feedback. On March 31, it provided sufficient space for the trailered Ferrari 360 Challenge.

For Facebook users, here's the official group page ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/ . This would be the link to pass forward to friends that are known Facebook users. For those in the group that are not Facebook users, here's a page can be viewed without Facebook membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/ .

If you have friends, co-workers, business partners, neighbors, etc. that are auto enthusiasts, spread the word. If you are aware of people that would desire to be added to the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee distribution list, please send me a note and I'll make it happen. We're continuing to form a new community so make your mark. There was an incredible showing for March 31. Let’s keep the wheels rolling. See you tomorrow!

Wishing you all the best,

Rich "Will" Williams
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #9
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
If you are not registered on Facebook, you can view the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Event Page without membership. For Facebook members, check the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page.

We hope to see you there!

Rich "Will" Williams
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #10
Focusedintntions
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D

I'd love to attend this...but man getting up at 4:30 am to go to a car meet is a bit extreme lol
      04-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #11
Gdubz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tanzanite M440i (Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
I'd love to attend this...but man getting up at 4:30 am to go to a car meet is a bit extreme lol
ditto, wish we had something going down a bit more local
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #12
Focusedintntions
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubz View Post
ditto, wish we had something going down a bit more local
Gdubz we have C&C at Katie's in great falls VA...it's not far from ffx at all. I'm actually thinking of going this saturday.
      04-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #13
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Katies is the regional standard. Its a must-see. It all comes down to what works for you. Check out our update below.

Upon an early arrival at Hunt Valley Towne Centre, it was a nice surprise to see the crew headed to Hershey for Castaway Critters. Seeing the crew off at 7:15 left me a few minutes to chat with the crew and to see some fine automobiles.

Since the early crew for Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee overlapped with the Hershey Pre-Meet, it allowed for some out-of-the-box action and we so we parked outside of the designated area. It had to lead to some quizzical moments for the arrivals but everyone figured it out easily. Cone mutiny?

The first 3 pictures are from the early hours with the pre-meet and the remainder are from later action at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. These are a few of my pictures. Other attendees had better timing to capture others in the group. Enjoy.

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #14
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Friends,

May 5 was such a tremendous day. Thank you to everyone that spent a part of their Saturday morning at our gathering. The weather turned away from early predictions of possible rain to being a warm and mostly sunny morning. Saturday's crowd set a very positive trend. A great weather day brings great numbers. An unsolicited estimate set the attendance at 80 cars. That’s quite amazing for an event that’s so early in its exposure cycle.

When it comes to diversity, May 5 was at the top. The first 2 events brought more numbers (with caravans aligning to check out the ‘new thing’) but last Saturday covered more bases. As the word spreads, the diversity will only improve. Great times. Great people. Great cars. Great coffee. Now set your calendars for May 12!

There's an increasing amount of photographers attending our gatherings. As a result of their suggestions, the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Pool on Flickr has been created. I have uploaded nearly 100 of my own photos and others are doing the same. Regardless of Flickr membership status, the photo pool can be viewed by all. Here’s the link … http://www.flickr.com/groups/hunt_valley_cars__coffee/. If you have been taking a few photos at the gatherings and would like to share your work, join the group and begin uploading!

If you have attended any of the first 4 events as well as last Saturday’s event, you'll notice that the parking area for May 5 migrated from the north and east borders of the parking lot to more of a central location. This is due to a fenced construction area that’ll result in a new crab restaurant and bank. Greenberg Gibbons Commercial, the management company for Hunt Valley Towne Centre, has assured me that construction will be inactive over the weekend until further notice. The new location brings us closer to Caribou and Panera, two great options for your morning coffee.

Let’s shift to Saturday’s projected weather. Accuweather says, “Mostly sunny and beautiful, high of 75 and low of 56.” It literally doesn’t get any better. Give your treasured car a good wash and maybe a fine detail. If you haven’t been to one of our gatherings, if the schedule fits, the weather undoubtedly works in your favor. We hope to see you there!

If you are a Facebook user, check the following link and request an invite … https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/. As of the release of this message, there are 290 members of our Facebook Group Page and there’s a steady flow of new members each week.

If you choose to generally resist Facebook, all information on the following link is viewable without membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/. As of the release of this message, there are 575 Facebook users that have expressed interest on this page. While this page was the original Facebook home for our event, it has evolved into an information stream for our non-Facebook members.

Spread the word about Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee! Bring your auto enthusiast friends, significant others, pets, and of course your cars. Lets make Saturday, May 12 a great event!

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams
Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Sparks, MD
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 06:27 AM   #15
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Friends,

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee has gone through subtle transformations over our first 6 gatherings. For the first 2, we saw multiple caravans that formed on various enthusiast websites and traveled from near and far. For the past 2, we saw more diversity and a resurgence in attendance. On May 12, there were over 100 automobiles comprised of a pleasant balance of veterans and first-timers. Attendance figures and the diversity of vehicles showed that the region can support the best weekly Cars & Coffee event in Maryland!

On the subject of coffee, today I’ll be talking with a representative from Panera Bread to discuss sales of coffee, muffins and other breakfast items on our gathering site. Its all about introducing extra convenience to our morning experience. Developments will be shared as they arrive.

Lets focus on this Saturday. Accuweather.com projects mostly sunny skies and temperatures warming through the 60’s for our gathering time. Mother Nature delivers another winner! If your automobile detailing is predicated on the weather, your game plan can now be set.

Since we’re so early in our developmental cycle and there are new people entering our family every week, its prudent to bring attention to the respect we show the people, the cars and the property during our Saturday mornings at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. Below are 2 paragraphs from the opening message on our Facebook Event Page …

Please respect the grounds. We're approved guests of Greenberg Gibbons Commercial and Hunt Valley Towne Centre. Be respectful guests. When entering, traveling within and exiting Hunt Valley Towne Centre, please respect all stop signs, rights of way and all speed limits. Yes, there are many 180+ mph vehicles in our regular group. We all know that displays of speed are meant for the track.

Safety for those in our gathering as well as everyone on the Hunt Valley Towne Centre grounds is our prime focus. Out of respect for the vendors, their customers and our participants, there shall be no exhaust or sound system tests. Please deposit all refuse in appropriate containers throughout the site. Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Its all about making Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee a safe and enjoyable place for everyone on our Saturday mornings.

Website Notes…

With so many beautiful automobiles appearing at our gatherings, its natural that photographers will want to capture their beauty. No membership is required to see photos stored on our Flickr page … http://www.flickr.com/groups/hunt_valley_cars__coffee/. If you’re a photographer, simply request a group invite and begin uploading your photos!

If you are a Facebook user, check the following link and request an invite … https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/. As of the release of this message, there are 308 members of our Facebook Group Page and there’s a steady flow of new members each week.

If you choose to generally resist Facebook, all information on the following link is viewable without membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/. As of the release of this message, we’re approaching 600 Facebook users that have expressed interest on this page. While this page was the original Facebook home for our event, it has evolved into an information stream for our non-Facebook members.

Closing Note…

Spread the word about Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee! Bring your auto enthusiast friends, significant others, pets, and of course your cars. There are special times to come! Lets make Saturday, May 19 a great event!

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #16
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Friends,

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee has reached the big 1-0. Our first 10 gatherings have put on display the special nature of the region’s auto enthusiast community. Many have commented that they have never seen such a diverse group of people get together every Saturday to share their love for automobiles. We’ve had ‘early enthusiasts’ that are a few months old all the way to ‘seasoned enthusiasts’ that are a ‘few years older’. Cars and trucks have come from the 1930’s to 2013. Everyone is accepted and we’re all on a level plane. A few of us see younger versions of ourselves out there when the teenagers and 20-somethings arrive with their group of friends to talk about their cars. The younger guys and girls are drawing inspiration from the folks that have been established in their careers and have purchased their dream cars. It’s a really special thing to witness every week.

Spend and hour or two with the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee crew. Having your morning coffee while seeing beautiful automobiles and enjoying the conversation of new and old friends is a great way to start the weekend. We hope to see you there!

Administrative Notes…

Parking will remain on the north end of the former Best Buy parking lot. Simply look for the cones. On your way to Hunt Valley, please respect local speed limits and traffic laws. While on Hunt Valley Towne Centre grounds, please drive at a safe speed and respect all rights of way. Its about respect for everyone on the grounds during our 2-hour time span. Also, please understand that sales promotion that is not related to the businesses of Hunt Valley Towne Centre is prohibited on the grounds.

Website Notes…

With so many beautiful automobiles appearing at our gatherings, its natural that photographers will want to capture their beauty. No membership is required to see photos stored on our Flickr page … http://www.flickr.com/groups/hunt_valley_cars__coffee/. Right now, there are over 500 photos in our ever-expanding collection. If you’re a photographer, simply request a group invite and begin uploading your photos!

If you are a Facebook user, check the following link and request an invite … https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/. Over 340 members have joined our Facebook Group Page and the member list grows every week. Pretty amazing. Our family’s internet presence is getting so big that we may need to talk to the zoning commission.

If Facebook isn’t your thing, all information on the following link is viewable without membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/. As of the release of this message, over 600 Facebook users have expressed interest on this page. This is where the action all started…where we discovered that the region’s automobile enthusiast community had strong support for a weekly gathering. Now it’s the first stop for our non-Facebook users to get the latest information.

Closing Notes…

Looking forward to this weekend, the 8th Annual Hereford Zone Car Show will be taking place on Saturday June 16 at Executive Plaza in Hunt Valley -- about 2 minutes from our location. Event timing aligns perfectly. We close our action at 9:30 a.m. and the next event starts at 10:00 a.m. for an easy transition. The show is hosted by the Sparks Hereford Alumni Association and benefits the Leib McDonald Memorial Technical School Scholarship.

Spread the word about Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee! Bring your auto enthusiast friends, significant others, pets, and of course your cars. We all hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Sparks, MD
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #17
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Friends,

The dog days of summer are here. In the auto enthusiast world, this means its time to check coolant levels, tire pressures, hoses, belts, A/C…the list goes on. Love your car and it’ll love you back. Summertime brings us closer to our cars and our cars set the structure for many of our fondest memories. The long cruises on the backroads with friends, the treks to the beach with family, track days at Summit Point and how about gathering with friends – old and new – at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee? All great times. Our cars and trucks make it all happen. Its not hard to understand why they’re our common bond…our common passion.

Getting down to this Saturday, expect temperatures in the mid-70’s with partly cloudy skies. As with any summer day, there’s a shot for thunderstorms in the afternoon so get your baby under cover if that’s the custom. Thankfully, the morning projects to be dry.

Today, Friday, July 13 is National Collector Car Appreciation Day. According to SEMA, the date intends to raise awareness of the vital role automotive restoration and collection plays in American society. SEMA and its councils are again working to secure a congressional resolution to recognize the day’s significance. The industry endeavors to preserve our nation’s automotive heritage while providing well-paying, high-skilled jobs nationwide. Collector Car Appreciation Day is a singular tribute to the collector car industry and the millions of hobbyists it supports.

Administrative Notes…

Parking will remain on the north end of the former Best Buy parking lot. Simply look for the cones. On your way to Hunt Valley, please respect local speed limits and traffic laws. While on Hunt Valley Towne Centre grounds, please drive at a safe speed and respect all rights of way. Its about respect for everyone on the grounds during our 2-hour time span. Also, please understand that sales promotion that is not related to the businesses of Hunt Valley Towne Centre is prohibited on the grounds.

You’ll notice the construction site that is adjacent to our meeting area’s southern border. Joe’s Crab Shack will be moving there later this year and as of this message, much of the framing is in place. Locally, you’ll find Joe’s Crab Shack locations in Greenbelt and Gaithersburg. The word has been very positive about Joe’s products and service and so many are looking forward to Hunt Valley Towne Centre’s upcoming addition.

Website Notes…

With so many beautiful automobiles appearing at our gatherings, its natural that photographers will want to capture their beauty. To date, 15 photographers have registered and have shared photos on our Flickr page. No membership is required to view… http://www.flickr.com/groups/hunt_valley_cars__coffee/. Right now, there are 671 photos in our ever-expanding collection. If you’re a photographer, simply request a group invite and begin uploading your photos!

If you are a Facebook user, check the following link and request an invite … https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/. 373 members have joined our Facebook Group Page and the member list grows every week. Pretty amazing. Our family’s internet presence is getting so big that we may need to talk to the zoning commission.

If Facebook isn’t your thing, all information on the following link is viewable without membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/. As of the release of this message, over 610 Facebook users have expressed interest on this page. This is where the action all started…where we discovered that the region’s automobile enthusiast community had strong support for a weekly gathering. Now it’s the first stop for our non-Facebook users to get the latest information.

Closing Notes…

Spread the word about Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee! Bring your auto enthusiast friends, significant others, pets, and of course your cars. We all hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Sparks, MD
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #18
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Our 6-month anniversary will be on Saturday, September 29. Since the first gathering on March 31, nearly 2000 cars and even more people have been in attendance. This is a testament to the hearts of the car-loving people of our region. Many took it upon themselves to spread the word and participate whenever the busy schedules had an open spot on Saturday morning.

Thank you to everyone that has been there from the beginning. Thank you to each person that has joined the family at any point during this journey. If this Saturday will be your first, welcome.

Check out nearly 1000 photos that are stored on the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Flickr Page.

If you are a Facebook user, check the following link and request an invite … https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/. 434 members have joined our Facebook Group Page and the member list grows every week.

If Facebook isn’t your thing, all information on the following link is viewable without membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/.

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #19
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Accuweather is predicting some light fog, absolutely no precipitation and temperatures in the upper-50’s to mid-60’s for our 6-month anniversary gathering this Saturday. Whether you have attended over 20 gatherings, maybe 2 or this will be your first time, we’d be honored to see you tomorrow at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee!

Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Hunt Valley, MD
Near the new Joe’s Crab Shack (former Best Buy parking lot)
Saturday mornings – 7:30 – 9:30

For more information...
Click here to join the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Group Page.
If you're not a Facebook member, you can view the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Event Page.

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
We have turned the page to a new calendar year. I hope this message finds you well. 2012, our inaugural year, was truly special. Every week brought new people and cars from all generations. Car clubs and groups of friends arrived from near and far to form one big family. Thank you to everyone that has participated and we look forward to meeting a brand new group of car enthusiasts down the road.

March 30 marks the 1-year anniversary of Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee as well as the unofficial end of hibernation for many of our cherished automobiles. The trickle chargers are disconnected, the summer tires are installed and the winter machines are parked.

If you haven’t been to one of our weekly Saturday morning gatherings, March 30 (or the April 6 rain date) will be something very special. Our first gathering on March 31, 2012 saw over 200 cars from every manufacturer and generation imaginable. Mark it on your calendar and spread the word.

In the meantime, when your Saturday morning schedule is open, be sure to visit us at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee!

Location: Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Hunt Valley, MD (near Joe’s Crab Shack)
Directions: I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Hunt Valley Towne Centre on the left
Date & Time: Saturday mornings, 8:00 – 10:00
Cars: Classic, exotic, luxury and everything in between
Coffee: Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chik-fil-A or your own road mug

For more information...
If you’re a Facebook member, join over 510+ members on the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Group Page.
If you're not a Facebook member, you can view the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Event Page.
The Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Flickr Page stores over 1700 photos of our Saturday gatherings.

Here are some recent photos…

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #21
chrisko
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
Looks awesome, wish I wasn't so far away

2022 X3 M Comp | (SOLD)

2016 M3 | AWE Switchpath Diamond Black 102mm (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #22
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
1st Anniversary Celebration

To find event specs and to sign-up via Facebook, click here.

* Facebook membership is not required to view but if you would like to sign-up via Facebook, membership is required.
* You don’t need to sign-up to attend but it’ll provide us with a reasonable picture of attendance.

View our photo collection by clicking here.

It has been a spectacular inaugural year. Thank you to everyone that has participated and spread the word. The 2012 season exceeded all expectations and 2013 will be truly special. Feel free to share the event link with your fellow car enthusiasts and family.

See you all down the road at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee!

Rich “Will” Williams
Appreciate 0