BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
SIEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: Quickly

Arrow // SIEN Performance // IT'S FINALLY HERE! Tuning products - with INSURANCE!

We are very proud to have recently become sponsors of Bimmerpost and therefore would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company.

SIEN Performance is an online retailer of tuning products for the N54 powered BMW. We choose our products based on a strict criteria of Safety, Performance and Quality from leading manufacturers such as Vishnu Performance, AR Design, AMS, AFE, Injen, K&N, H&R and Eibach to name but a few.

...But we are proud to offer something a little different…

All of our store products are offered together with 'Associated Parts Insurance'. We call it SIEN Warranty, in simple terms: a tuned engine insurance.

We believe a large proportion of modern BMW owners, specifically for the N54, wish to tune their vehicles but do not want to take on the risk of catastrophic part failure. So for a small premium on our products we take on that risk. It allows our customers to tune their vehicles with peace of mind, knowing that if the worst should happen they have protected themselves. Our insurance isn’t designed to be used as an aftermarket warranty, it is simply your backup plan incase something major goes wrong.

I'm sure you have many questions, so please visit our website which contains a full list of products, FAQ’s, warranty information and offers www.sienperformance.com

We offer an efficient and friendly service, a wide and constantly expanding range of products and a unique insurance product. This coupled with offers such as Free Shipping on every product, customer discounts and incentives and special package options we hope to welcome you as a customer in the near future.

If you have any questions we are pleased to answer them here or via email on info@sienperformance.com

We hope to speak to you soon!

//
Paul
SIEN Performance

Last edited by SIEN; 01-06-2010 at 02:35 AM..
Appreciate 0