BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-23-2015, 03:09 PM   #1
louie12345
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

Toe Adjsutment

I took my car for an alignment this weekend, i am having problem aligning passenger rear toe back to spec. it is sitting at 0.15 toe out. The left I don't have any issue with. it is dropped with eibach spring and -2.5 camber. Is there any toe arm out in the market aside from ground control. I don't want ebay stuff or megan. or is there any other way to do it without toe arms?
I was thinking of going with camber arm, this would put the camber adjustment up on top, this would allow me to pull the lower control arm back in with the lower adjustment. This would allow for more adjustment on the toe. Any other advice?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 03:11 PM   #2
louie12345
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

The front has M3 control arms, the camber is at -1.2 on both sides with the alignment pin in place. i will be pulling that out sometime in the near future to gain a bit more of camber.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2015, 06:03 AM   #3
Joe_435i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie12345 View Post
I took my car for an alignment this weekend, i am having problem aligning passenger rear toe back to spec. it is sitting at 0.15 toe out. The left I don't have any issue with. it is dropped with eibach spring and -2.5 camber. Is there any toe arm out in the market aside from ground control. I don't want ebay stuff or megan. or is there any other way to do it without toe arms?
I was thinking of going with camber arm, this would put the camber adjustment up on top, this would allow me to pull the lower control arm back in with the lower adjustment. This would allow for more adjustment on the toe. Any other advice?
Checkout Rogue Engineering they have toe arms and a camber kit ; )
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2015, 06:24 AM   #4
AlexR6
Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW E82 125i

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie12345 View Post
With standard arms I couldn't go past -2.1° because of the same issue... I would say to lower rear camber to -2.0° and you should be able to set the toe to a positive value!
Appreciate 0