Drives: 05 EB EVO8 WLTB: AW 1M

E46 bye bye I know its not one of the choices
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2016, 07:23 AM   #68
ajshanny
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M

My 1M is also AW with just under 7k miles (but no nav) and I have a GT4 coming in August, so I am nearly in the same position as the OP. I have decided to keep both for now. After driving the GT4 for a while I think I will have a better idea what to do. I may sell one or I may keep both. Since I have not driven the GT4 yet, it would be premature to sell the 1M, which I really do love to drive. For me having two sports cars is also a question of how much time I have to drive and maintain them. If I cannot find the time to do those things, then I will sell one.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2016, 11:35 PM   #69
superchargedman
Captain
Rep
Drives: The ///Mbulance: 1M AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORA View Post
i think a 1M and a GT4 are the perfect garage....as far as i see it. well done, sir!

more cars than that make no sense to me as you won't be able to drive them anyways.....but some people just like to 'collect' stuff instead of drive it. i'd rather drive whatever i have.
Thanks! I love driving these cars. Sadly, winter is coming eventually. My compromise is in owning a bulletproof Camry 96 with 425k on it for winter death days.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2016, 11:37 PM   #70
superchargedman
Captain
Rep
Drives: The ///Mbulance: 1M AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajshanny View Post
My 1M is also AW with just under 7k miles (but no nav) and I have a GT4 coming in August, so I am nearly in the same position as the OP. I have decided to keep both for now. After driving the GT4 for a while I think I will have a better idea what to do. I may sell one or I may keep both. Since I have not driven the GT4 yet, it would be premature to sell the 1M, which I really do love to drive. For me having two sports cars is also a question of how much time I have to drive and maintain them. If I cannot find the time to do those things, then I will sell one.
The 1m becomes a daily driver. Rain never touches the gt4, and if it starts coming, I outrun the clouds. The gt4 is just the exact distillation of a perfect sports car.
Appreciate 0