BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
chippedgti
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 VW GTI

135 Pricing

Hey guys how are you. I currently drive a VW GTI Stage 2 with full turbo back exhaust water/meth front mount intercooler intake and tune and its come to the point where i am bored of it theres no more power to get out of it unless i go bigger turbo. im gonna sell my car soon and im really looking forward to getting a 135 and of course going JB4 the day after. I would like to know the lease deals that some people have got. on BMWs site it says 439 for 36 months with 2500 down. im sure theres a way to get a better deal which is why i came here to see what kind of deals people have got. my current car payment is 338 a month im looking to keep it in the 300s i feel bad for making my parents spend money. Thanks for any help you guys provide. And for some eye candy....

My GTI
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
MPowerF1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippedgti View Post
Hey guys how are you. I currently drive a VW GTI Stage 2 with full turbo back exhaust water/meth front mount intercooler intake and tune and its come to the point where i am bored of it theres no more power to get out of it unless i go bigger turbo. im gonna sell my car soon and im really looking forward to getting a 135 and of course going JB4 the day after. I would like to know the lease deals that some people have got. on BMWs site it says 439 for 36 months with 2500 down. im sure theres a way to get a better deal which is why i came here to see what kind of deals people have got. my current car payment is 338 a month im looking to keep it in the 300s i feel bad for making my parents spend money. Thanks for any help you guys provide. And for some eye candy....
Theoretically, it doesn't take much to get a payment in the 300s... just put $10k down and I'm sure you get there.

Otherwise, while I was looking at a fairly well equipped car, a lease for my car with 2.5k down was going to be in the mid-550s. I ultimately didn't negotiate that deal since I decided I didn't want to lease but just take that for what it's worth. The online deals don't factor in taxes and registration so even getting the payment to work out exactly the same as the online deal is going to be more difficult that it appears. If you really need a payment in the 300s, I'd think going into the CPO/used market would be your best bet.

BTW, GTI looks great. I currently have a 2010 myself and really like it but, not gonna lie, the 135i gets my heart racing way more than the VW...
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
bundy98
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 135i

To give you an idea:

I just leased one... well placed my order to lease one on 12/14/11. The MSRP on the car was 46,500 - thats with M-sport - Nav heated seats and Premium 2. Neg. price was about 42k even. On Top tier credit (or whatever they call it) with 0 down and just taxes and other fees due at signing my monthly will be around $554. I don't like to put money down on a lease. So I think for every 1k or so you put down will take $50/month off, but perhaps others will know/help more.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
gtlaserbeast
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i Le Mans Blue M-Sport

Hey! I recently completed the purchase order on a 135i with just M-Sport, black leatherette, 6man, and heated seats for European Delivery. I shopped around a bit and was able to get ~$37,500 (after january price increase). I am also moving from my second GTI (third VW) to the 135i. Very excited! Munich in 24 days!
Appreciate 0