BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
Tangy
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Thanks for the pics.......

but it hasn't helped at all!
I'm planning on getting a 123d M Sport but couldn't decide on a colour so i looked in this forum for some guidance. I was debating between the graphite or red but after looking at the pics in this forum, its thrown it wide open! The white looks great which is a suprise because i never even thought about getting white before. Lemans blue didnt look great in the BMW website pics but does in these photos; will they do an estoril blue? Silver i thought would be boring but to be honest, i think that could be the best colour as the 1 looks good in most angles and photos i've seen of it in silver.
The only colour i can almost definately cross off is black. I've owned a lot of black cars and have 2 now, so it's time for a change. Besides, IMO the 1 doesn't look great in black.
So, which colour?
Can we do a poll? :biggrin:
Appreciate 0