BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-14-2014, 12:05 AM   #23
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Its funny how you use your baby as one of the main excuses of selling the 1M while I got my 1M just because I have a kid now.

2 seater convertibles are rendered completely useless on the other hand.

I have a feeling you will be looking for a 1M again in the near future before prices get too out of hand. I got my Z3M back after 14 years and it sure brings back the best memories. Best of luck to you and sad to see another 1M sold.
      08-14-2014, 02:13 AM   #24
willox
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M2,Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Its funny how you use your baby as one of the main excuses of selling the 1M while I got my 1M just because I have a kid now.

2 seater convertibles are rendered completely useless on the other hand.

I have a feeling you will be looking for a 1M again in the near future before prices get too out of hand. I got my Z3M back after 14 years and it sure brings back the best memories. Best of luck to you and sad to see another 1M sold.
Haha,two years with the 1M and a 2 door coupe just not for us with the baby and also done so little miles,hardly worth having.glad I've had the 1M,great car and I'll have great memories with my trip to Spa,Nurburgring and other trackdays with it.having more fun with our T5 campervan,also have our 125d and just got a Tommi Makinen Evo which I to have just got back after 8 years,will be something to have some fun with.probably get a new style M3 at some point,if I can convince the wife to have one for our daily driver and my occasional trackday car instead of having 3 cars.end of the day,it's just a car,they come and they gobtw,guy I sold the 1M to is loving it,so good to see someone else enjoy the car,not all is lost
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 02:16 AM   #25
willox
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M2,Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo5522 View Post
weel weel min all good things come to an end :-) hope all good with the baby and you haven't had to much sleepless nichts .

never got to meet but hey ho maybe some day........looking to sale My 1M too :-(

anyway take care
regards Robbie
Fit like Robbie

Wee Amy is doing just great,just fair tricket wee her like,everyone doing great.still ne short o a toy,so maybe see ye at a trackday yet.

Cheers,Martin
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #26
Robbo5522
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 1M

good to hear Martin,
best of luck mannie and take care of the family :-)............:-)

never know might be in the broch someday seen lol
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #27
vasmir
eh
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 M, 2016 F25

bummer on the car, but congrats man!

I actually traded my ole Z4 for the 1M to ensure any future kids/backseat requirements wouldn't be an issue - made sure that particular transaction was completed before my upcoming wedding...
Appreciate 0