Rep
Drives: Ducati Hypermotard

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Gator View Post
I guess I should have expected this:

Yes, GTHAUS printed "Made in Germany"

Answer is absolutely "NO" to Question #3.

knew this was not going to be that simple
I guess it all depends on how the question is asked. If they did try to pass their exhaust off as Eisenmann, did they stamp them "Made in Germany"? If they didn't, then the second answer is correct, although the intent to deceive is still there.

Not sure what to believe, as this IS the internet. I'd still like to see dyno runs, which are coming soon.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...2&postcount=15

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...isenmann+korea

Last edited by mikewills; 08-25-2011 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #90
Das Ein
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Audi TTS, '17 500 Abarth

FWIW...

I have the Meisterschaft GT axle-back system on my 135i. Here is what I can tell you about the product, and my experience...

1. Their customer service is very good, and they are willing to help you even if you bought from a 3rd party vendor who couldent answer all my questions. When I ordered my exhaust, I paid extra for the "shadow chrome" finish on the tips. But the finish I got looked exactly like regular "chrome". Also, the exhaust seemed a little quite for being the more aggressive "GT" system over the more tame "HP" one. After talking with Meisterschaft, I was assured I had the GT system with proper tips. They were even willing to take the exhaust back and test it to make sure I had the proper system. I declined and was happy to keep what I got.

2. Some of you guys laughed when GTHaus stated that the exhaust fits better than stock. Well, untill you actually install one of these, and see how well it fits, you will understand his statement. Mine fits 100% perfect. No tweaking, bending, or pulling AT ALL. Its the first system I've ever installed that fit perfect out of the box. And I've installed, Magnaflow, Invidia, Borla, EIP, GHL, Miltek, APR, and a few others on cars over the years.

3. The construction of this system is a piece of art work. I actually hated to mount it to my car to get it dirty. And after a few years, it still looks and shines like brand new. A testiment to the superior materials used.

Meisterschaft will be the exhaust I put on my 1M.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #91
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

Fits well or perfectly is one thing, better than OEM is another. I have installed some of the other exhausts mentioned and had no issues at all, everything lined up perfectly. Im not knocking the GTHaus product(s) they may fit perfectly as well, but it certainly isnt a feature exclusive to them.

The thing that gets me is if you are located in the US and manufacture your products in Korea why is your company or products named to sound German? Not saying they did that to dupe people on purpose, but you have to know its going to cause confusion so why go near it.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #92
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ein View Post
FWIW...

I have the Meisterschaft GT axle-back system on my 135i. Here is what I can tell you about the product, and my experience...

1. Their customer service is very good, and they are willing to help you even if you bought from a 3rd party vendor who couldent answer all my questions. When I ordered my exhaust, I paid extra for the "shadow chrome" finish on the tips. But the finish I got looked exactly like regular "chrome". Also, the exhaust seemed a little quite for being the more aggressive "GT" system over the more tame "HP" one. After talking with Meisterschaft, I was assured I had the GT system with proper tips. They were even willing to take the exhaust back and test it to make sure I had the proper system. I declined and was happy to keep what I got.

2. Some of you guys laughed when GTHaus stated that the exhaust fits better than stock. Well, untill you actually install one of these, and see how well it fits, you will understand his statement. Mine fits 100% perfect. No tweaking, bending, or pulling AT ALL. Its the first system I've ever installed that fit perfect out of the box. And I've installed, Magnaflow, Invidia, Borla, EIP, GHL, Miltek, APR, and a few others on cars over the years.

3. The construction of this system is a piece of art work. I actually hated to mount it to my car to get it dirty. And after a few years, it still looks and shines like brand new. A testiment to the superior materials used.

Meisterschaft will be the exhaust I put on my 1M.

thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #93
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
Fits well or perfectly is one thing, better than OEM is another. I have installed some of the other exhausts mentioned and had no issues at all, everything lined up perfectly. Im not knocking the GTHaus product(s) they may fit perfectly as well, but it certainly isnt a feature exclusive to them.

The thing that gets me is if you are located in the US and manufacture your products in Korea why is your company or products named to sound German? Not saying they did that to dupe people on purpose, but you have to know its going to cause confusion so why go near it.
By all means, and with all due respect to your comments and opinion,
We would like to mention, there are also many companies, which have German or other European brand names, yet products built elsewhere.
Will not mention all brand names here, but there are plenty as you are well aware of.

We have started our company many years ago,
Producing parts for some euro, exotic vehicles first and we also have worked with many European companies (as OE supplier) and so on,
As a Result and also a Natural progression of our company,
we have given our products a German “Brand” name and that's all there's to it.

Gentlemen, we are not trying to deceive or trick anyone here, but put out some good works and some nice exhaust products for enthusiasts just like yourselves (As there are thousands of satisfied customers globally who will back this up for our company).
So it can enhance your enjoyment of your awesome rides.

This is no fun guys, really. Let’s move on and have some fun, guys.
If there are any problems with our products, we will (for sure) stand behind our products
and will certainly take care of any issues if any rises. That’s a promise.

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-25-2011 at 09:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:10 PM   #94
JJSchmooze
I'm on that Orange Crush
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe VOP ZCV ZPP

Thought this would be interesting.....

Here is a link to a website which offer's custom exhaust manufacturer's parts and products particular to their trade, as well as a list of Custom Exhaust Manufacturer's.......

http://www.coneeng.com/local_fabricator.html

And this is one of the manufacturer's that caught my eye, check out their gallery under "Exotic's" they have done Lamborghini's and Lotus' btw, their price for all SS downpipe's including test pipes on an RS6 (which consists of two units) $1200.........interesting to say the least, especially for such a small company. Mass production should definitely reduce cost......

http://www.labreemotorsports.com/gallery_exotic.html

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.” Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #95
Mike Lu
Z
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [2.00]
2009 BMW/M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
If there are any problems with our products, we will (for sure) stand behind our products
Really? how about this particular case?
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377733
Challenge V-weave Front Lip & Mirror Caps | WSTO painted AW front grill & Mag Blue side grill & Mag Blue Tow Hook & Mag Blue mirror inner ring | Te-37 Mag Blue wrapped with R-S3 | Kreissieg F1 exhaust & X-pipe | KW V3 | Vortex EVO X GT-wing | Tinted LCI taillight | Nadi steering wheel & IND shift extension |
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #96
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lu View Post
Really? how about this particular case?
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377733
We have certainly taken care of it.
We have spoken to that particular customer back then "promptly"
and it also has been properly taken care of immediately.
No issues since then / have not heard back from this customer since.
We do still have his contact info, in case if you would like to confirm this.

If you have heard otherwise from your friends, sorry, you were mis-informed.

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-25-2011 at 09:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #97
tkbr0wn
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman S

Quote:
By all means, and with all due respect to your comments and opinion,
We would like to mention, there are also many companies, which have German or other European brand names, yet products built elsewhere.
Will not mention all brand names here, but there are plenty as you are well aware of.

We have started our company many years ago,
Producing parts for some euro, exotic vehicles first and we also have worked with many European companies (as OE supplier) and so on,
As a Result and also a Natural progression of our company,
we have given our products a German “Brand” name and that's all there's to it.

Gentlemen, we are not trying to deceive or trick anyone here, but put out some good works and some nice exhaust products for enthusiasts just like yourselves (As there are thousands of satisfied customers globally who will back this up for our company).
So it can enhance your enjoyment of your awesome rides.

This is no fun guys, really. Let’s move on and have some fun, guys.
My offer still stands. I'll pay for shipping of a review unit and I'll give honest impressions. Go for it, you don't have anything to worry about right? If it's as good ad you say, I'll provide far more in marketing value than you can buy with the cost of an exhaust.

● 2015 Cayman S (Current), 2011 1M BSM #297 (Sold), 2008 135i (Sold) ●
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #98
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbr0wn View Post
My offer still stands. I'll pay for shipping of a review unit and I'll give honest impressions. Go for it, you don't have anything to worry about right? If it's as good ad you say, I'll provide far more in marketing value than you can buy with the cost of an exhaust.
You got it. You will get a full system from us as a promo.
Let us know your shipping address / contact info.
We will ship a complete set out to you when we get them in stock.
Enjoy it.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #99
tkbr0wn
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You got it. You will get a full system from us as a promo.
Let us know your shipping address / contact info.
We will ship a complete set out to you when we get them in stock.
Enjoy it.

PM Sent

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #100
mikewills
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Quote:
PM Sent
You persistent SOB.....Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #101
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep

Quote:
PM Sent
we got it !! call us tomorrow ~~ thanks.

GTHAUS
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #102
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
saw it in person a few weeks ago at Another Level car show.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #103
Das Ein
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Audi TTS, '17 500 Abarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewills View Post
You persistent SOB.....Congrats!

I know right!

I can't wait for his review.

GTHaus...

If you need a second review, I can provide that. I have catted AR downpipes, and BERK resonated midpipes that will be mated to the Meisterschaft system. Should be a great sound.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #104
mikewills
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Everybody gets a free exhaust!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #105
sergeremi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe

LOL. For Science!

So, tkbr0wn and GTHaus, will this be a long term review like 60 or 90 days? Or just a quick once over of craftsmanship, fitment, sound check and week of driving around?

Hopefully this puts this stuff to rest. Good on GTHaus to try and stand up to the interwebs scrutiny and prove themselves. Hope it works out for everyone!
      08-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #106
tkbr0wn
Major
United_States
Rep

I will be calling them this afternoon to discuss.

Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #107
tkbr0wn
Major
United_States
Rep

OK, I've talked to GTHaus and they will be shipping me an exhaust out of their next shipment due in about 4 weeks. I pick my car up on 9/14 at the Performance Center, so this should give me a couple of weeks to get it broken in before the new exhaust goes on. That will also allow me time to get used to the stock exhaust before putting the new one on. I will start a new thread when that time comes to document and review the entire process.

GTHaus is stepping up to hopefully put the past behind them. It's a good first step and only time and doing the right thing can heal certain wounds. We will see how it plays out.

Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #108
mikewills
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Do you have access to a dyno for before/after runs? This could help them sell more exhausts, combined with your feedback. Unless, their dyno results are released before then.

Where is earth again....Tennessee?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #109
TunedM2C
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2

I'm going to dyno my car next week and will post baseline and modified results.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #110
bdaddylo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
OK, I've talked to GTHaus and they will be shipping me an exhaust out of their next shipment due in about 4 weeks. I pick my car up on 9/14 at the Performance Center, so this should give me a couple of weeks to get it broken in before the new exhaust goes on. That will also allow me time to get used to the stock exhaust before putting the new one on. I will start a new thread when that time comes to document and review the entire process.

GTHaus is stepping up to hopefully put the past behind them. It's a good first step and only time and doing the right thing can heal certain wounds. We will see how it plays out.
I think you owe a beer to everyone on this thread.
Appreciate 0