BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-10-2024, 04:44 PM   #1
Eyesee
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

De-code and block coder! 135i

Hello!
I have an unfortunate problem with a malicious individual who is coding my vehicle and will not stop. They are very skilled at hacking or have help to be this skilled and I cant seem to stop it. This is very distressing.

The coding connection began when the hacker tampered with my OBD blocker which was modified to have an aerial and BT chip in it direct to the OBD port. The reason I had an OBD blocker was to protect the vehicle as my household was being hacked by this person (unbeknown hacker ID at that stage). The hacker has had illegitimate access to the vehicle with a hacker tool for the garage and probably key fob.

I have been to many auto electricians and tried many things, nothing stops this person re-entering, lastly by "contactless connection" (fml).

Im picking I need the ports blocked to the vehicles IP which I found it has its own IP regardless of having the BT and wifi ability removed (obviously not done correctly). Alternatively I need to have the ECG or Can bus reset.

Has anyone had this issue and can anyone help me pleaze with this before its too late (again!). BMW dealership are no help in fact pretty much told me that its not possible so I dont have much hope left after going everywhere possible in this country.

Also any idea about how to reverse the codes once inside the vehicle remotely and how to do that safely myself given im unable to find experts to do this for me?

Please help!
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Eyesee; 01-10-2024 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0