BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-01-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

SONAX Wheel Cleaner now at PSI!

Retail of $19.99

This product has become very popular and is selling out fast!

Offering a discount of 10% to board memebers on all car care product orders of $35 or more.

Shipping price is a flat $10.50 for 1-5 bottles in the 48 states. USPS Priority is 2-3 days.

The best thing to do is to get atleast 2 bottles to save on shipping since after trying this product out you will be ordering it again and you do not want to throw away money on shipping one bottle at a time.

For shipping rates outside the US please email me using my paypal account email below. Or the SONAX can be purchased through my site PSI MOTORS but I will have to refund you the difference on any purchse you make on car care products that way since I do not have the ability to set up a discount code with the paypal button.

If you have interest in other SONAX products as well as Optimum No Rinse and Adams products please email me or call me at 818-335-0618. I would like to avoid PM's since I get email alerts and I will see those faster and respond faster as well. Microfiber towels also available.

You can order by sending payment via my paypal account bgiron77@hotmail.com. This product is not on my site yet.
Sonax Wheel Cleaner is a highly effective, acid-free and pH (7) balanced rim and wheel cleaner that is safe for all wheels, including aluminum and alloys. This formulation is also effective and safe for use on ALL painted wheels and will not deteriorate clear coats.

Sonax Wheel Cleaner contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolve the iron by forming a water soluble iron complex. Brake dust and road grime, over time, become sintered to the surface of rims and wheels due to the high temperature conditions they are normally exposed. Brake dust contains high levels of iron and once sintered to the rim, becomes extremely difficult to dissolve or remove without the use of harsh chemicals. Sonax never uses substances or ingredients in their products that could be harmful while in use or dangerous to the environment.

Sonax Wheel Cleaner is a special, slightly thickened formula that when sprayed to the wheel surface, the foaming action is initially a fluorescent green. As the formula begins to work into the dirt and grime, the formula begins to turn red. The red coloration is the Sonax Rim Cleaner forming a bond to the iron on the wheel and changing its state to a water soluble complex for easy removal.

Sonax Wheel Cleaner Full Effect has a pH value of 7.

Here it is in Action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=2Rn8...eature=related

Please note the brush does not come with it.

Made in Germany - SONAX, known throughout the world as the manufacturer of Made in Germany products for 60 years for the most exacting cleaning and maintenance of vehicle surfaces. Once you try SONAX, you'll understand why SONAX is the world leader in car care products.

Instructions:
Turn nozzle to spray position
Spray evenly onto all wheel surfaces
Depending upon soil level, allow to stand 3 to 5 minutes. Cleaner turns red upon contact with iron content from brake dust. This is a normal reaction
Use brush for extremely stubborn soils
Rinse wheels thoroughly with a sharp stream of water from hose or pressure washer

Important:
Do not use in hot sun or apply to wheels when warm
Do not allow to dry on wheels
Keep from freezing
Attached Images

Last edited by HPFREAK; 04-01-2010 at 06:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

bump for a great product.
Appreciate 0