BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
BUbwr13
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' E82 135i, 82' E24 635csi

How to remove dash panel near glove box?

Good Afternoon from the Midwest...!

I had a leaf in my blower so I removed and cleaned it out. To do this I removed a vent pipe that blows air on to your feet. I am struggling to get the right angle to get it to snap back on. I'm hoping to remove a panel to get better access. It looks like there are some T20s on the back side, so removing parts of the upper dash to get to it... wondering if anyone knows of a guide or has done it before, I've been searching for awhile with no luck. Real oem shows the part here #3: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...14&hg=51&fg=30

Thanks for your thoughts, below I highlight the panel and drew a line where it looks like T20s are on the backside, the other photo is the part I am trying to put back on my car.

Appreciate 0