BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
Smallbodybimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asv View Post
The sport package in the US gives you the oil cooler. Its a must have.
Don't they all come with the cooler? No where in the ordering literature does it say the sport package is the only way to get the cooler, nor is it a seperate option. Seems like a liability for them not to be included in every 135 least
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #24
imported_markc
Rep
Drives:

Thanks for everyone's suggestions

I appreciate the helpful suggestions. I will follow up with Tischer down in Silver Spring and I will likely take delivery with the shadowline and look to change it later if I can find a swap partner. If not, Tischer, the paint shops or even the $1000 Otto's switch out are at least there as options. Who knows? Maybe the shadowline will grow on me.

Good to know that the shadowline has been in demand for other models. Thanks also for the heads up regarding potential damage to the parts as they are removed.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #25
Numb3rs
Banned
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by markc View Post
I appreciate the helpful suggestions. I will follow up with Tischer down in Silver Spring and I will likely take delivery with the shadowline and look to change it later if I can find a swap partner. If not, Tischer, the paint shops or even the $1000 Otto's switch out are at least there as options. Who knows? Maybe the shadowline will grow on me.

Good to know that the shadowline has been in demand for other models. Thanks also for the heads up regarding potential damage to the parts as they are removed.
Did you just think about getting the shadowline trim chrome dipped?
Appreciate 0