BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
matacuero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135I Stage 2 Dinan

WTB Drag radials

Planning to head out to Maryland International Raceway in the next couple of weeks and Really DON'T want to buy 2 tires to do a couple of runs and then come home and possibly not use them again.

Ran 11.76 in Nov last year with street tires and would love to take a shot at having the fastest time on record for an E85 mix with stock turbos which I believe is achievable giving my car's numbers last go around.

Anyways, if anyone has or knows someone who has a couple of tires or a couple of mounted rims with drag radials I would love to negotiate.

ALSO, anyone who has a drag set up for their car and is looking to come down to run, I will pay for your gas and entrance fee to one of the test/tune events so you can let me borrow them for 30 mins and I'll mount them on my car for 2 passes. Again just trying to save some $$. Looking to do some exterior cosmetic mods this year, spent too much on performance last year. Thanks
Appreciate 0