BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
4wheelcycle
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i, 2018 X2 M Sport

Five Stars to Tulley BMW in Nashua, NH

I just had a great 135i delivery experience at Tulley BMW in Nashua, N.H.

I live an hour and a half from the dealership, but I happened to be flying back from vacation last Friday, arriving at the Manchester airport, a half hour from the dealership. My car had arrived early and was all prepped, so my CA, Steve Hammond, met me at the airport on his day off and drove me to the dealership to pick up my car.

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and the overall delivery experience was excellent. Tulley BMW is a first class dealership.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
itsthechuck
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135, E34M, E30rally,S6, E30 M3

Same deal here, Tulley was excelent, my CA was Keith Cox who was a great guy, he still responds to my emails within a minute. Also Chris at Tulley is a member of this forum and he is a really cool guy. Everyone there was very helpfull and it has been my best experiance buying a car to date. Also it was absolutely worth the drive from RI!
Appreciate 0