BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2008, 11:19 AM   #1
Andres G
4s Club - Are you member?
Rep
Drives:

Thumbs up Baron BMW - Kansas City, KS

Hello All,

I wanted to share this positive review of Baron BMW in Kansas City where we got our 135i.

Carl Riley, my SA was very willing to deal (got us a price significantly below MSRP) and super cooperative. He had estimated the delivery of our baby at the beggining of July but we were able to get our car almost 2 full weeks before then.

I was not harrassing him during the almost 6 week long wait, and still got constant e-mail traffic with updates coming from him on a weekly basis.

The car was in perfect shape on delivery and we even got a few gifts from them as compensation on our wait during the delivery process. We got two sets of floormats and a couple of shirts from their boutique :w00t:

Fully recommend them to anyone looking to get a Bimmer in KS.

Regards,
Andres G
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
KUweatherman
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Civic Si

Carl is a good guy. Being a former Baron employee, I would also recommend Dennis Jean. Both are outstanding client advisors. It has been a couple years since I worked at Baron and these two guys are pretty much the only guys still there from my time. That tells of their excellent service.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Alow
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E82 128i, F36 430i GC

Great experience

I bought my performance center delivery 128i from Amanda Dominguez at Baron BMW. She is an outstanding client advisor. Very straightforward to deal with. Throughout the whole ordering, purchasing and delivery process she always tried to understand my concerns and address them in a way that I was satisfied; and she always did. I have absolutely nothing I would say I wish she had done differently.

I mostly only dealt with her, but I should say that Baron BMW overall did well in my eyes too. Stephanie from the finance department was just as great.

I highly recommend you go to Baron BMW and ask for Amanda if you plan on buying/leasing a car in the Kansas City Area.

Regards,
Paulo D.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Add1ct
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

I was considering flying out there back when I got my car and driving it home because they had a 128i with a stick that had the options I wanted, but then I found my 135i, Al at the internet sales department was a great guy!
      03-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
trashcan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

I shopped here, but they refused to come a penny below MSRP, and wanted to charge a large fee on top of it as well. The sales man was very nice about it even though he wouldn't come down on the price, but ended up taking me to his sales manager. The manager was a condescending prick, and basically said that if I needed to negotiate the price, I couldn't afford a BMW. I ended up purchasing the car somewhere else.

BUT, the service department is great, I could not fault them at all. The accessories manager, Linda, is also really helpful.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
zerbitini
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Really? At Baron?? I got a very good deal - although I worked the Salesman for several months. We received just over 8% off of MSRP, and they threw in carpeted floor mats. We've dealt with Baron for the past 8 years, and everything has gone well - except for two service dept issues.
We had our X5 in for an overnight repair, and they left it outside with the sunroof open... and of course it rained 2" that night. They pulled the seats and carpet out, cleaned, dried, detailed the car, and guaranteed us they would cover anything that went wrong (fortunately nothing did). On another occasion, they had my 330xi in overnight, and it appeared that one of the service guys took 3 buddies to lunch - all wearing muddy boots. I was REALLY unhappy... but again, they cleaned, detailed, etc. etc.
Those are two events that should NEVER have happened.... but ultimately, I judge a business by how they handle problems when they arise... and Baron did a great job.
Appreciate 0