BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
anthony113
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Thumbs up JMK BMW - Springfield, NJ - Lucas Sienkiewicz

I posted this review on dealerrater.com and I just wanted to share it with you guys too.

I had my new 2011 135i custom ordered through Lucas at JMK BMW in Springfield, NJ. Review follows:

Lucas provided me with an outstanding experience while shopping for the lease on my new 135i convertible. After speaking with a few other dealerships, I contacted Lucas at JMK BMW and he was able to outprice the other dealerships extremely aggressively. We handled conveniently over the phone and email without even setting foot in the dealership until delivery. My car arrived exactly as ordered, priced exactly as we had discussed. Lucas is personable and honest and has a real passion for the vehicles he sells. I would definitely work with Lucas again on my next vehicle purchase and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone in the market for a new BMW.

Best dealer experience EVER!
Appreciate 0