BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Dinosaurius
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E88 135iS

Thumbs up Highly Recommended: Two Thumbs Up, way up, for Robert Grass at Valencia BMW!

I just picked up my 2013 135iS from Valencia BMW and could not be happier with the car and the car buying experience.

Many know to deal directly with the Internet Sales Department to cut to the chase and get a good deal but not all internet sales department Client Advisers are created equal. Robert Grass at Valencia BMW has been exemplary as the best of the best.

If you're reading this and on various car forums and message boards then, like me, you're more knowledgeable than most car buyers. Robert recognized this immediately and offered a great deal straightaway. No muss. No fuss. We dealt directly with a deal around the invoice price with none of this starting-at-MSRP-garbage... even on the rare and limited production model I wanted.

I had to order my car and he helped me to get the exact car I wanted, kept me updated on the progress and got back to me quickly whenever I had a question or concern. When it came time to pick up my car he upheld his word. There were no surprises.

Again, if you're like me, you know what various BMW promotions and discounts you qualify for. Before I could mention them, Robert brought them up first. Unlike others that try to milk you for every nickel and dime, I really felt like Robert was working with me rather than against me.

From beginning to end, Mr. Grass has been professional, efficient and a total class act. This has been The Best Car Buying Experience I've ever had. I would go beyond just a mere recommendation, I'd implore you to seek him out if you want the the best there is when buying your next BMW!

Plus, he's a car and driving enthusiast like us.
He's the closest I've ever experienced to having a family member in the car business. Tell him Dino sent you!

Lastly, a shout out to Mickey in the Finance Department of Valencia BMW. He was fast, efficient and direct. He clearly explained the various protection plans and add-ons and their advantages without the high pressure hard sell.

Even with a final test drive, my inspection of my new car, admiring the Gran Coupe in the showroom and filling out the paperwork... I was in and out in an hour when picking up my car.

=====
I have no affiliation or relationship with anyone at BMW of Valencia or Robert Grass. I'm merely a very satisfied customer and want to spread the word.
      02-05-2013, 02:54 AM   #2
amielee
Registered
Rep
Drives: none

I had a great buying experience at ValParaiso Kennedy Mazda. I found the car of my choice at a very reasonable price. I have been reading good reviews about the nice service, and I have proven it myself. Everyone's smiling, people are so nice out there. I have well researched before I bought my car, and this site I came across had me connected to Valparaiso. They help you find your car at the most trusted dealerships around your area. Valencia BMW is also on their list of dealers. Visit Car Deal Expert for more info.
Appreciate 0