BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-20-2023, 03:03 PM   #1
Riggers
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 Series

e81 07 radio issues

Hello all,

I am having some issues with radios. The screen on my bmw professional no longer works so I purchased a replacement professional unit and it all plugs in and works fine but absolutely no sound comes out of the speakers when I turn the volume up? I also purchased the connects 2 kit for an aftermarket radio but that does exactly the same thing. The mind boggles! Any help would be greatly appreciated
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2023, 03:26 AM   #2
oliviaparker
Registered
Rep
Drives: Audi

I'm so glad I found Domyessay.com! I was struggling with my essay and I needed help fast. I read the Domyessay reviews online and was impressed with the positive feedback from other customers. After using their service, I can definitely say that the reviews were right - they do an amazing job. Their writers are experienced and knowledgeable and they delivered a great essay that I was able to get an A on. I highly recommend Domyessay.com!
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2024, 09:41 PM   #3
diapersuit
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

have any solution?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2024, 03:27 AM   #4
WilliamCharles
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022

Hello Oliver Parker, I want to know is do my essay-providing assignment writing in Manchester because I want to hire a top writer to help me with research writing work.
Appreciate 0