BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
edentel
Rep
Drives:

Greetings and Thanks - oooor IT'S ON THE WAY TO THE BOAT

Greets to all. I've been lurking around here for about a month and a half soaking up every bit of information on the 1 series. Thanks to every last one of the posters on here. It was you folks that convinced me to order a 135i convert while answering (searching forums is wonderful) each and every question I had.

I placed my order on around 10/16 using a few techniques suggested here and got a great price. Turns out the dealership I went through had a slot about to come up and slipped my options in. I've been tracking it ever since and as of yesterday it headed from the factory to a boat. Now I'm just sitting here with a VIN hitting refresh on the browser what feels like every hour.

You folks also turned me on to the SC Perf Center pickup so my wife and I are really looking forward to that. Best case I'm guessing it comes in the day before my B-day and worst case about a week before X-mas. Either way makes for a nice gift to myself.

Thanks for all the advice you didn't know you gave us and I'll look forward to participating around here.

Take care and thanks,
-Ed
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
///M Powered
Rep
Drives:

Congrats Ed you will love the car, but the wait will be terrible
      11-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep