BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

ALUFELGEN Wheels | 19" SF-71 Sports Gunmetal in Stock! 1-Series exclusive fitment.

ALUFELGEN Wheels | SF-71 1-Series Sports Gunmetal limited availability!

Product Features

The SF-71 carries an aggressive concave face, sharp edges and an unique spoke profile. The front wheel has a very straight concave spoke profile while the rear wheel has a very deep and curved spoke profile. The face of the wheels was designed with the maximum possible spoke concavity while still allowing clearance for BBK. Based on the wheel size, back spacing, offset and brake clearance, this is the maximum concavity a certifiable cast wheel can have.

The concavity is deep and clearly pronounced and requires an elevated center bore due to the deep profile. The spokes are extended to the edge of the wheel to provide a cleaner and distinguishable look and are accentuated with a small outer lip and an attractive machining between the spokes.

Availability and Specifications:

19x8.0 ET + 45mm - Sports Gunmetal
19x9.0 ET + 48mm - Sports Gunmetal

Please email Sales@ALUFELGENWheels.com for email and availability.

Some pics thanks to member TPLSM3

Let me know what you guys think!!!

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
MGallop
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [10.00]
i absolutely love my cs7's but holy shit those look amazing!

Matthew Gallop: '12 N55 Mods: JB4 Flex ISO | iCarbon DP | VRSF 5" FMIC | BMS Intake | ER Charge Pipe | Race Axleback | ST Coils | Alufelgen CS7's | iCarbon 3 fin Diffuser |
Blackline LCI | CarbonFiber Spoiler | Orion v4 AE's | 30% tint | red+blk roundels | Cyba Scoops | H-Style front Lip | WeissLicht LED Smoked Sidemarkers | Matte Grills | Coded |
Appreciate 0