BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Last Atlanta Monthly Meet of the Year - Sun Dec 18 5PM - Dantana's Buckhead

Hey Guys and Gals,

It is the last meet of 2011 and it should be a good one. The crew will meet back in Buckhead where we all started. We will be meeting at Dantana's Buckhead. We will park at the The SHOPS AT LENOX parking lot.(******VERY IMPORTANT***** IF YOU PARK AT THE SHOPS AT LENOX DO NOT GO ANYWHERE OTHER THAN DANTANA'S OR THE SHOPS. DO NOT WALK OVER TO LENOX MALL, THEY WILL BOOT YOUR CAR!) Parking is not a problem as long as we go to Dantanas. The newly formed M3 crew and the M-Atlanta crew which consist of M5'S AND M6'S should be in the house for this one, so don't miss it. They will be there to discuss a track day that they are doing at Talladega at the end of the month. The usual crew should be on hand as well. Anyone is invited as before mods or not. See you there!

http://atlbimmers.blogspot.com
Attached Images

atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB

Last edited by dce93atl; 12-12-2011 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: title change
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
**Meet Update** Cruise-In added to the Monthly Meet

AIGHT GUYS AND GALS HERE IS THE CRUISE-IN INFORMATION FOR SUNDAY'S MEET DEC 18TH!

Since we have a special guest coming we were asked about adding a little "cruise" to our meet for this month. So I've decided that we will meet at the Varsity between 3:30 and 4PM and we will leave at 4:15 sharp! We will then cruise to Dantana's. The route will start going up West Peachtree to Peachtree St and then we will hit I-85 at Brookwood North to Sidney Marcus and then hit all out for the mile sprint on GA400 to Lenox. This should be fun. For those of you that do not want to cruise, just meet at the Shops at Lenox parking lot around 5PM. See you there! *Cruise path is subject to change of course*
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Pleas Read Thoroughly

Hey guys, due to the holiday traffic concerns I am coming up with a backup location for the monthly meet today Dec 18 5PM. Slacks is located in The Town Brookhaven plaza. Their address is 305 Brookhaven Avenue Atlanta, GA 30319. I think this is the better spot because there is plenty of parking and it's away from the madness of Lenox. So if we can't do Dantana's then we will do Slack's. The cruise-in is still in place at the Varsity and I will update everyone at the cruise-in as to the plans. If you guys are going straight to the meeting spot and not the cruise-in please call me around 4:30PM. I'm hoping I will have an idea as to where we will be. My number is on my blog http://atlbimmers.blogspot.com
atlbimmers@yahoo.com

Last edited by dce93atl; 12-18-2011 at 11:21 AM..
Appreciate 0