BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Valentines Day Promo - Free Shipping on orders over $50 (exp 2/15)

Valentine's Day Promo - Free Shipping!
Get your one true love what she really wants......a nice wash and wax! Use the coupon code VDAY11 to get free shipping on orders over $50. Valid only in the 48 States and this offer expires on 2/15 at midnight EST!

November Specials
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss

Regular Price for 16 oz is $8.99. Sale price is $6.99!
Regular Price for 128 oz is $25.99. Sale price is $19.99!

• One of our best selling shampoos, lots of foam, great lubricity, strong cleaning power and versatile
  • Can be used in high concentration to strip off previous coats of protection or diluted as a maintenance shampoo
  • Best applied with a sheepskin wash mitt along with a Grit Guard bucket insert
  • Works great in a foam gun, such as the Gilmour Foamaster II

Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil

Regular Price for 16 oz is $29.99. Sale price is $22.49!
Regular Price for 32 oz is $49.99. Sale price is $36.99!

• Detailed Image's best leather care product to restore neglected, faded, hardened leather
  • Restores oils and proteins that are naturally found in leather for a soft and supple feel
  • Works best when allowed to penetrate leather for up to 48 hours, ideally in the heat
  • Using a hair drier to heat up the leather surface allows for maximum penetration and best results
  • Apply Rejuvenator Oil by massaging the product into the leather with your bare hands
  • Must be removed by following up with Leatherique Prestine Clean

Let me know if you need any recommendations I'd be happy to help!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0