BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Bizall
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0

Spotted dark gray 135i coupe...San Antonio

Looking to see if he might be a member here. Ran into a dark grey 135i coupe with black grills and black 135i rear emblem. I was in a white 135i coupe with colorado plates. Just trying to see what mods he had. Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
bryce
Banned
Rep
Drives: zhp 3-pedal

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizall View Post
Looking to see if he might be a member here. Ran into a dark grey 135i coupe with black grills and black 135i rear emblem. I was in a white 135i coupe with colorado plates. Just trying to see what mods he had. Cheers.
i was hoping i'd see a post from you! i-10 outside of seguin, between 4-6 pm last night?

i'm running catless downpipes, intercooler, procede v5. how about you? regardless, thanks for some nice driving on an ordinarily boring section of i-10
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
Bizall
Captain
United_States
Rep

Your car looked great...very clean and thanks to you too for the nice wake up on that oh so boring drive. As far as my mods, I was stock. BUT on the way back next week to San Antonio from Houston, I'll have JB4, DCI, and downpipes. :-) Where do you live? Thanks again for the friendly run.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
Das Ein
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Audi TTS, '17 500 Abarth

It's nice to see fellow 1er drivers find each other on here...

That usually never works.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
bryce
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Your car looked great...very clean and thanks to you too for the nice wake up on that oh so boring drive. As far as my mods, I was stock. BUT on the way back next week to San Antonio from Houston, I'll have JB4, DCI, and downpipes. :-) Where do you live? Thanks again for the friendly run.
nice, you'll love the combination of a tune + downpipes! i live in houston; my girlfriend and i had been in austin and san marcos for the weekend. we were joking that we wish we were in CO when we saw your plates (love to ski).

good luck with the install on your parts, i'm sure you'll fall in love with your car all over again with the extra power! cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Bizall
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
nice, you'll love the combination of a tune + downpipes! i live in houston; my girlfriend and i had been in austin and san marcos for the weekend. we were joking that we wish we were in CO when we saw your plates (love to ski).

good luck with the install on your parts, i'm sure you'll fall in love with your car all over again with the extra power! cheers

JB4/DCI/Downpipes installed and yes...definitely fell in love with her again...haha. Yea, definitely some nice places to ski/snowboard up there...I liked Keystone personally. Do you go to any meets in houston at all? I'm actually here in Houston until next week...saturday at the latest.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
bryce
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
JB4/DCI/Downpipes installed and yes...definitely fell in love with her again...haha. Yea, definitely some nice places to ski/snowboard up there...I liked Keystone personally. Do you go to any meets in houston at all? I'm actually here in Houston until next week...saturday at the latest.
i've got a little car meet i'm going to saturday in katy. it's from my old forum (honda, acura's) but i think i'm meeting one other 1addict there to swap exhausts. if you're interested, PM me your phone number. i'll give you directions, etc. it'll be around 3pm-whenever saturday.
Appreciate 0