BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
UncleNasty
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i Convertible

Garage List
FOR SALE! 2008 BMW 135i convertible - fully loaded, 6MT, CPO warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
If you are a BMW fanatic and looking for a 135 convertable, than you have found it. This one has EVERY option available, yet still has the manual transmission enthusiasts look for. It couples the needed sports package with the elegant DARK wood trim (not the ugly light wood). It still has the remainder of the CPO warranty which goes until the end of 2014 (November, I believe). The car currently has 49k miles, but with all the sunshine I've been driving it more often

I'll post better pictures soon, the car is beautiful! KBB is $30,800 so you're getting a darn good deal on a very rare car.

I also have the Cobb Accessport tuner available for an extra $700 that will give you 363hp and 384lb torque!

As I said, EVERY option:
-Cold Weather Package - $600
Rear seat center armrest with ski bag; Includes: [494] Heated Front Seats And [4UT] Through-loading System with Cargo Bag

-Premium Package - $3,400
Automatic operation rear view mirror; Garage door opener; Coming home device; Driver and passenger seat with lumbar adjustment; Driver and passenger door mirrors with automatic operation; Compass; Ambient light package; Telematics; Includes: [459] Power Front Seats with Driver Memory And [639] BMW Assist with Bluetooth And [LW_] Boston Leather And [4MG] Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim

-Sport Package - $1,100
M steering wheel; Sports driver and passenger seat; Increased top speed limiter; Style 264 18 inch wheels; Sports steering wheel

-Active Steering - $1,400
Vehicle speed proportional power steering variable rack

-Comfort Access - $500
Smart card / smart key automatic, includes central locking and includes ignition starter

-Moonlight Black Softtop - $100
Moonlight black convertible softtop

-Power Front Seats with Driver Memory - $995
Memorized adjustment with three settings on door mirror position with four driver's seat positions; Electrically adjustable driver and passenger seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, five adjustments and tilt adjustment; Passenger door mirrors with automatic

-Heated Front Seats - $500
Heated driver and passenger seat

-High Gloss Black Trim - $0
Luxury trim wood/woodgrain on dashboard; Excludes: [4MG] Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim

-Through-loading System with Cargo Bag - $175
Through-loading System with Cargo Bag

-On Board Navigation System with Voice Recognition - $2,100
Navigational systems : information type: arrows and voice and knobs/touch buttons controls DVD; Voice activating system includes phone and includes navigation system

-BMW Assist with Bluetooth - $750
Telematics 240.00 and 12; Wireless connection Bluetooth

-Satellite Radio - $595
Audio system with satellite; Excludes: [653] HD Radio

-Premium hi-fi System - $875
Harman/kardon audio system with cassette; Twelve upgraded speaker(s); Includes two subwoofers; Digital Sound Processing (DSP)

-iPod and USB Adapter - $400
Connection to ext.entertainment devices mp3 devices, wma devices, ipod and includes input USB connection

-M Sports Leather Steering Wheel - $100
Sports steering wheel; Transmission with shift lever on steering wheel; Requires: [205] 6-speed STEPTRONIC Transmission And [ZSP] Sport Package

-Boston Leather - $1,450
Leather seat upholstery with additional leather; Excludes: [KAA5] Taupe Leatherette And [KASW] Black Leatherette

-Metallic Paint - $550

Attached Images

Appreciate 0