BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #67
irydium
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 E82 N54

just finished washing the car!

see you all tomorrow!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #68
kayjay128
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i and 2004 X3

I may not have my 128 anymore but I'd still like to come out today!
2008 BMW 128i, Magnaflow Exhaust, AFE intake scoops, BMW performance Aero package, Kerscher M-tech carbon lip, Scopione rear diffuser, Seibon Carbon trunk, BMW performance spoiler, Injen intake, H&R sports, matte black - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #69
Bimmer B
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjay128
I may not have my 128 anymore but I'd still like to come out today!
Whatever, come out anyway! We won't ask ya to leave. Ha
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #70
Besh
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i M-sport 6MT

Japadog!!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #71
nearlydigital
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

I'm coming
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #72
milocher
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Hey all, super late but here. Can see the cars out front. Where should I head from here?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #73
Katkarot
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010MDX 2012135i

Beautiful today. Have a fun meet
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #74
e82m_van
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1m

Hey guys, it was nice to meet everyone today.

For those wanting to attend one of the biggest upcoming car meet in Vancouver, you can find the info here:
http://www.revscene.net/forums/68502...13-12-6pm.html

For those wondering about the rear fog light, you can find the thread here:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...light=lego+mod
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #75
mouz
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe

yep, good day for a meet and a beer. Next meetup will be more of a drive than an actual meet. Hopefully not too long after today. Bimmer, start the planning!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #76
nearlydigital
Private
Canada
Rep

ok go!

click for bigger

Good to meet up guys!

/Jess

Last edited by nearlydigital; 07-21-2013 at 11:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 11:52 PM   #77
milocher
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by e82m_van View Post
Hey guys, it was nice to meet everyone today.

For those wanting to attend one of the biggest upcoming car meet in Vancouver, you can find the info here:
http://www.revscene.net/forums/68502...13-12-6pm.html

For those wondering about the rear fog light, you can find the thread here:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...light=lego+mod
Thanks for the info!

Nice meeting you all by the way, was a pleasure.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #78
Bimmer B
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearlydigital View Post

click for bigger

Good to meet up guys!

/Jess
Thanks for all of those that came out! It was good meet ya'll! Ha

Nice little drive up that road but yes next time we should plan( not necessarily ME! ) another meet as well as a real destination drive, maybe Harrison or Duffy Lake.

Anyway stay in touch on here and lets do it again.

Oh and for the Lurkers, join the site have a voice show up for next time!!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #79
irydium
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 E82 N54

Thanks for organizing the meet and the beer Bimmer B!

It was nice to come out and meet you all! Count me in for the next meet/cruise!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #80
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep
Drives: bsm 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer B
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearlydigital View Post

click for bigger

Good to meet up guys!

/Jess
Thanks for all of those that came out! It was good meet ya'll! Ha

Nice little drive up that road but yes next time we should plan( not necessarily ME! ) another meet as well as a real destination drive, maybe Harrison or Duffy Lake.

Anyway stay in touch on here and lets do it again.

Oh and for the Lurkers, join the site have a voice show up for next time!!
Yep ill do my best for next meet. Why don't you guys come to the island?! Tofino run would be great. 3 hours each way from ferry and 1-2 hours in Tofino would be an 8 hour day. Could catch the 7am boat over and the 5-7pm back.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #81
Besh
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Thank you bimmer B!!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #82
mouz
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wescuddles View Post
Yep ill do my best for next meet. Why don't you guys come to the island?! Tofino run would be great. 3 hours each way from ferry and 1-2 hours in Tofino would be an 8 hour day. Could catch the 7am boat over and the 5-7pm back.
That sounds like fun. I'd be interested in doing something like that, for sure. But I can't speak for everyone else!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #83
litebulb
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 E88 135i M-Sport/6MT/SGM

Garage List
This is a nice drive.

http://goo.gl/maps/3dq0h
| Dinan S2=>MHD | e46 M3 trans mounts | Dinan CF CAI | ER CP | HKS SSQV4 BOV | RB PCV Valve | VRSF DP | N55 MP | BMW PE | OC | VRSF 7" FMIC | UUC Evo3 SSK | EBC GD Sport Rotors | EBC Redstuff | TRW F+R | | Whiteline KDT918 | H&R Front Sway | BMWP 313 | MPSS 225/255 | Scopione CF Rear Diffuser | iCarbon CF Rear Spoiler | P3 v2.1 Gauge | Interior LED Retrofit |
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #84
litebulb
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 E88 135i M-Sport/6MT/SGM

Garage List
Photos are up!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbg2zuwzria8soo/L047YPXe4V
| Dinan S2=>MHD | e46 M3 trans mounts | Dinan CF CAI | ER CP | HKS SSQV4 BOV | RB PCV Valve | VRSF DP | N55 MP | BMW PE | OC | VRSF 7" FMIC | UUC Evo3 SSK | EBC GD Sport Rotors | EBC Redstuff | TRW F+R | | Whiteline KDT918 | H&R Front Sway | BMWP 313 | MPSS 225/255 | Scopione CF Rear Diffuser | iCarbon CF Rear Spoiler | P3 v2.1 Gauge | Interior LED Retrofit |
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2013, 08:09 PM   #85
Besh
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Hi guys!,

since I know you a little bit after that meeting I would like to have your opinion on this,

Situation: My car is for sale (you already know that!) and I received that email today, and yeah, I don't know if I stress for nothing, but, there is something stange?

Copy/paste of the email

1. I was just thinking you might have had some other buyer's who are very much interested in buying the Vehicle from you so i think the best way to outbid them is by offering you an Additional $800.CAD to your own asking price on the Kijiji add, I won't be able come for the inspection of the Vehicle my self due to present Job But But i have a pick-up Agent who will be contacting you about where and when the picking of the Vehicle will taking place after have completed the payment transaction with you.

I'm actually purchasing the Vehicle for my Parent residing in Ontario . Please tell me a little more about the present mechanical condition and how often you do the service or if possible the history then we can take it from there.

I will wait to read from and if we come to a quick agreement i will proceed with the payment immediately..

2. Thank you for the details provided , Am very much interested in buying it from you now so you don't have to look around for any other buyer. Like i said in my previous email that am actually buying it for my Parents as a surprise but before i can send it sent it to them i really have to make sure that the vehicle is in a good condition and i hope you understand my point that there is no way i come to do the inspection of the Vehicle my self, the Car will be picked by an agent that will be coming over to pick the Vehicle and transport it to my Parents in Ontario, Whatever you tell me about the good and the bad aspect of the Vehicle is what i will believe and also inform the Pick-up agent

After have completed the payment the agent will contact you about where and when the pick up will take place and they will also be of assistance to do the change of ownership when they get there. but before i proceed with the Payment is there is any problem which you're yet to mention that i should know , please let me know now and please please remove the add online now till we complete the transaction

If you can please send me your PayPal Email now and i will make the Payment right away.

Ola Re

What do you guys think?

As usual, thank you in advance for your input !

-Eric
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #86
Bimmer B
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Scam!!! Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besh
Hi guys!,

since I know you a little bit after that meeting I would like to have your opinion on this,

Situation: My car is for sale (you already know that!) and I received that email today, and yeah, I don't know if I stress for nothing, but, there is something stange?

Copy/paste of the email

1. I was just thinking you might have had some other buyer's who are very much interested in buying the Vehicle from you so i think the best way to outbid them is by offering you an Additional $800.CAD to your own asking price on the Kijiji add, I won't be able come for the inspection of the Vehicle my self due to present Job But But i have a pick-up Agent who will be contacting you about where and when the picking of the Vehicle will taking place after have completed the payment transaction with you.

I'm actually purchasing the Vehicle for my Parent residing in Ontario . Please tell me a little more about the present mechanical condition and how often you do the service or if possible the history then we can take it from there.

I will wait to read from and if we come to a quick agreement i will proceed with the payment immediately..

2. Thank you for the details provided , Am very much interested in buying it from you now so you don't have to look around for any other buyer. Like i said in my previous email that am actually buying it for my Parents as a surprise but before i can send it sent it to them i really have to make sure that the vehicle is in a good condition and i hope you understand my point that there is no way i come to do the inspection of the Vehicle my self, the Car will be picked by an agent that will be coming over to pick the Vehicle and transport it to my Parents in Ontario, Whatever you tell me about the good and the bad aspect of the Vehicle is what i will believe and also inform the Pick-up agent

After have completed the payment the agent will contact you about where and when the pick up will take place and they will also be of assistance to do the change of ownership when they get there. but before i proceed with the Payment is there is any problem which you're yet to mention that i should know , please let me know now and please please remove the add online now till we complete the transaction

If you can please send me your PayPal Email now and i will make the Payment right away.

Ola Re

What do you guys think?

As usual, thank you in advance for your input !

-Eric
Hey man,
this sounds like a scam for sure, keep looking. I was selling my mint Supermoto yrs ago and had multiple questionable offers that sound very similar.
-Over payment
-Can't be there in person
-buying for a third party

Sorry to say it but that deal stinks of some dirt bag, waiting to cash in on your loss.

Feel it out, ask to meet this third party in person( in a very public place of course), ask for photo ID to prove himself, ask to contact the family member that he claims your car is for! I bet that he will have an excuse for all of these and any other that you could think of.

Take him for a ride
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2013, 09:10 PM   #87
nearlydigital
Private
Canada
Rep

It's a scam.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/vie...hp?f=6&t=23073
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #88
Bimmer B
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Hey Van'ers!

Just wondering if all of you guys are still subscribers to the thread?

Lets do it again! As mentioned before, this time a meet + drive. Open to ideas of where to drive, first and more importantly I think is when?

Sept 8th or 21st or 22nd want to try for something before having to think about putting snow tires on.

So, input from ya'll! Oh and No lurkers! So if ya wanna be part of things have your say.

When the time comes iI'l start a new thread with the date. So what ya think?
8th-
21st- Bimmerpost B,
22nd-
Appreciate 0