BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
Khobin~
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Dealer Demos...

So last night when I was in placing my order the dealer pointed out that they would be getting demos in February. One 128, and one 135 for customers to drive, not for sale.:thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 11:32 AM   #2
benchmark2020
Private
Rep
Drives:

Great! That may mean March.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 08:42 PM   #3
Teriyaki
Registered
Rep
Drives:

The dealer that I work for has the first 1 series delivers pegged in early March. I only saw 128's, no 135s.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Khobin~
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriyaki View Post
The dealer that I work for has the first 1 series delivers pegged in early March. I only saw 128's, no 135s.
From what they were telling me, the demos aren't their orders, they are "ordered" by BMW Canada and sent out to the dealers. He didn't even know what options, colors, etc. they would have, just that there would be one 128, and one 135, and that they were already in production, scheduled to be here sometime in Feb.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 09:53 AM   #5
Dave135i
Private
Rep
Drives:

BMW Waterloo will be getting a 135i and 128i late February/early March for test drives, etc. They were pre-spec by BMW Canada - Sedona Red.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
1_Love
Rep
Drives:

Whitby had a few driving around back in November... I haven't seen them since so I'm guessing they've been shipped back.. Probably just for employee training...
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #7
raisemyrent
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 428i xD GC

to the guy who posted the first thread... which edmonton dealer did you go to?
I went today to gte aquote to edmonton bmw and she said they MIGHT get demos but that they would probably sell them...
that said, once the car is officially released, availability aside, they MUST have a demo on the floor...

I am concerned abotu paddles hahaha

I attended the edmonton auto show and sat in the one in there... she opened it up for mec ause I had been incontact with her and she can see the addiction in my eyes... which means a sale hahaha
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #8
Khobin~
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisemyrent View Post
to the guy who posted the first thread... which edmonton dealer did you go to?
I went today to gte aquote to edmonton bmw and she said they MIGHT get demos but that they would probably sell them...
that said, once the car is officially released, availability aside, they MUST have a demo on the floor...

I am concerned abotu paddles hahaha

I attended the edmonton auto show and sat in the one in there... she opened it up for mec ause I had been incontact with her and she can see the addiction in my eyes... which means a sale hahaha
I had an order with Bavaria(no longer though)...the sales manager there said that they were getting demos, but they were coming form BMW Canada, he wouldn't even know what specs it had until it got there...and they would definately be for test drives, NOT for sale.

That said I haven't been in contact with them since February, so maybe things have changed?...or your saleslady needs better info. :wink:
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
raisemyrent
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 428i xD GC

true

yeah, that sales lady didn't know much.

so she lost the sale.

bavaria though, one of the managers said they were getting the demos at the end of march. NOT FOR SALE... actually, I only remember the 135i... it's sedona red with black leather and it has the m sports package... it's pretty loaded... I can't remember if it's an automatic, but probably... if you're really wondering about the specs, you can go and ask them to check on their system. chances are the car is already in (he had some with delivery dates, for sale, so not demos, in march).

anyhow, they WILL come at the end of the month, and as soon as they do, they will call all of us who have an order so that we can test drive them (finally lol).
Appreciate 0