BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-03-2021, 10:37 AM   #1
BES418
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G87 M2

FS: 2013 135i Coupe 6MT, Grey/Red, 72k miles, All stock

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2013 BMW 135i Coupe
Mineral Grey metallic (B39)
Coral Red Boston leather (LWD1)
6-speed manual
71,700 + Miles
WBAUC9C53DVY60307
2-owners, Clean Title

3.0 Liter N55 Turbo inline-6 300bhp, 300 lb-ft torque.
M Sport Package, Technology Package, Premium Package, Moonroof, Power front seats, Heated front seats, Harmon Kardon sound system, Rubber floor mats
100% stock!! No modifications. All records. (I am a nut and actually have every fuel receipt as well – only 93octane) All records are recorded on a spreadsheet as well as printed receipts. original books included too.

Ok, here we go…
Up for sale is my 2013 135i Coupe. I am the second owner. I previously worked for BMW of Manhattan (2015-2017). The 1st owner bought the car new from BMW of Manhattan July 1st, 2013. It was towards the end of production for the E82. The first owner used the car sparingly and only drove it 8,200 miles from 2013 to May 2017. The car was always serviced accordingly as shown on the BMW DCS service printout. It was my client at the time who traded the car in.
I had the car checked thoroughly at BMW of Manhattan. The airbag recall was done during my purchase. One fault that was found was a failing 2nd gear synchro. I had them replace the transmission all under warranty. A full service was also performed so I started ownership fresh. With an inspection, it was determined the clutch was excellent and did not need replacing.

Living in NYC, the intent was to use the 135i also sparingly, but soon after purchase, circumstances changed. I kept my residence in Manhattan, but started working at Autosport Designs, Inc. in Huntington Station, Long Island. So the 135 turned into a daily commute.

Side note: If you haven't heard of Autosport Designs, come check us out as you might be amazed at the inventory we handle. I don;t need to plug what we do, but Autosport has been entrusted with some rather special autos for the past 32 years. I just want to give you an idea on where my car resides for the bulk of the day and also relay that I am a fanatical car nut in the industry Autosport Designs is also a full service and restoration shop.

The 135i has been sensational and has not encountered any major issues whatsoever. It is extremely fun! I do not rag on my cars (especially since I have many other work cars to have fun with). I can count the number of times on 1 hand where maybe I saw 5,000 rpm. It has been babied and loved and now needs a new home as I move onto something new.

I run Michelin Pilot Sport 4S for Spring/Summer/Fall and then switch to Michelin Alpins for the winter. It currently still has the Alpins installed. The car has always been well maintained and serviced. I record everything that happens to all my cars (all fuel stops, every service, parts, etc.) All oil changes done regularly including very recently in April 2021. I believe there are all invoices for parts and services. All service work was either performed at Autosport Designs or BMW of Manhattan.

Some service highlights:
39K miles: Front brakes (pads and rotors)
65K miles: Rear brakes (pads and rotors), Rear shocks (Bilsteins)
67K miles: Power steering hose and coolant tank
All fluids and oil changes done accordingly (recent oil change April 2021)

Current mileage: 71,700 +
Current mileage on Pilot 4S: tires have been retired
Current mileage on Alpin: 22,000

Carfax Report:
1) When the car was traded in at BMW I noticed the hood had been painted. Reason: 1st owner lived in Brooklyn. One day he came outside and due to a small fight of some sorts the night before, items had scratched the hood. It was not listed on Carfax. In fact this happened in 2014 and unfortunately, it sees to have just showed up on the carfax a year ago, so go figure for anyone that actually uses carfax as a bible instead of by the condition of the car.

2) December 2018… I despise inexperienced drivers. While turning into Starbucks, a 19 year old in a 2008 328i coupe decided to not stop and swiped my driver door. No significant damage and certainly nothing structural, but enough that would require paintwork (I included a picture of the light damage - literally just scratch marks) The fender was blended to match the door properly. Since it was not this person’s first accident, they required a police report and needless to say the “light damage” report is on the carfax too. It is what it is in todays modern era.
*No major accident or any structure damage to this vehicle!

-Hood and driver door have been redone.
-There are some typical 70K mile stone chips on the hood. Light chips/marks on front bumper
-On the passenger front fender there are a few marks (these were actually there when I purchased the car).
-Rear bumper has a light mark
-Light rash on windshield – there is 1 chip at the top of driver’s side. This was filled in by Safelight about 6 months ago.
-small door dings pass side
-wheels have a few chips
-Light wear on steering wheel

The leather is excellent, all systems work 100%, A/C Cold, clutch is excellent, etc.

Please let me know any questions. I am happy to go over anything. There is a lien on the car since interest is practically nothing, so why not. Very easy to take care of. The car will be sold through Autosport Designs.
I am asking $15,500 obo. We can discuss pricing (also if you want anything done - wheels refinished, door dings removed - my shop can do these pending agreed upon price). I can also coordinate discounted shipping anywhere.

See the link below for full pictures (taken 4/2/21 and a recent carfax). I can also send you my full spreadsheet of records. All printed records and original books and pouch accompany the car.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Y1?usp=sharing

Brandon

Last edited by BES418; 04-03-2021 at 12:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2021, 07:30 PM   #2
justjohnny135i
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw 135i

Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2021, 08:30 AM   #3
BES418
Enlisted Member
Rep

justjohnny135i Just emailed you.

mtpickett Thanks for PM. I tried to respond to your questions but it says you cannot receive PMs. Please correct this so I can answer your questions.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2021, 06:25 PM   #4
darkstarracing
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i N55

Possibly the best color combo in my opinion....better than my silver/black for sure. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 08:08 PM   #5
BES418
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarracing View Post
Possibly the best color combo in my opinion....better than my silver/black for sure. GLWS!
Lol. The car itself certainly overshadows the color combo. But thank you.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2021, 08:06 PM   #6
kustom1951
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i 6MT, 1951 Chevy

Garage List
2009 Bmw 135i  [0.00]
How much proximately to ship to Orange County zip code 92677?
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2021, 09:54 PM   #7
bmdoubleyuh
Rep
Drives: 135i

Please update if car has already sold
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #8
BES418
Enlisted Member
Rep

Sold

Hi all. Was just getting on here this morning after a busy Friday. She has indeed sold. She will be enjoying its next life in Texas with another enthusiast (who had an 08 135). Thank you all.
She will be missed in my garage.
Appreciate 0