BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-11-2016, 04:14 PM   #1
Athseef
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

2012 135i 6MT: Alpine White/Coral w CPO warranty remaining

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
It has come time to part ways with my 2012 135i. It's a 2012 model year with just over 61K on the clock. The car is a CPO, and has the remainder of the BMW CPO warranty, which is transferrable to a new owner. Warranty is currently power train out to 100,000 miles or late March of 2019, whichever comes first. I decided to go the multiple car route, and as such purchased a Porsche Cayman S for my fun car. Will be looking for something more utilitarian once the 135i is sold.

The car is a premium package car with the upgraded Harmon Kardon sound, which is one of the few times I have ever been able to say that the upgraded sound was probably worth it as it actually sounds half decent. It has full power leather seats, bluetooth, homelink, auto-dimming mirrors, etc. The interior is in near perfect shape, with only normal wear and tear on the floor-mats and the like, and the exterior looks good as well. The car also has 60% 3M Crystalline tint, which does an excellent job blocking heat while not attracting unwanted attention from police. It is fully legal here in MD and will pass inspection easily, but in another state you would need to check the laws. I did remove the factory center armrest console and installed a factory cover, but I still have it in perfect working order and it can be returned to stock at the buyer's discretion. Personally I would highly recommend leaving it out , as it was very squeaky and always in the way of my elbow when shifting gears, while not holding much of anything.

The car has brand new wheels on it in the original BMW style. The dealership applied an incorrect cleaning product or something on the originals and it ate the paint, so they had to be replaced. They have less than 100 miles of use at this point. The car also has brand new tires, and the front rotors and pads were replaced at about 50K.

The car had a walnut shell carbon cleaning done by the dealership at around 55K, and has been running much more strongly since this was done. It had a slight idle issue prior to the cleaning, and the cleaning seems to have corrected that issue entirely.

I have full maintenance records since taking ownership.

Any and all questions are of course welcome.

Last edited by Athseef; 11-14-2016 at 11:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
Athseef
Rep

Price reduced.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #3
Athseef
Rep

Price reduced again