BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

VAC Motorsports | ar design Burnout Perfection Line Lock Kit - re-intro Sale!

Intro Sale Price: $379 for a complete line lock kit.

Fitment: 135i, 335i E9x M3

Available: Week of Dec 12. (ar has to build more kits for us)

Please PM me, or reply here if you are interested!

New product pics coming soon

Without a line lock, a flawless burnout can be challenging, especially with a 6MT car.

If you have a DCT car, you probably can't do a good burnout at all. After we updated the DCT software on our VF supercharged E92, we realized we were unable to hold the brake and accelerator at the same time without the engine bogging. So, when we decided to go drag racing, we needed a solution. What to do - buy the components and build a kit? Nah, we called our guys at ar Design and ordered up a kit that was already done. Everything fit and worked perfectly. This kit helped us warm up our DOT approved street legal ET Streets, which resulted in an 11.11@126.99 pass on our first trip to the drag strip. Some say the is the quickest pass to date with an all boost E92...but I'm sure that will fall soon.

If you are looking to break records, you need this line lock. If you are looking to get the best launch possible with your car on the strip, you need this line lock. If you are looking to do badass burnouts and shred tires, you need this line lock

Includes:
2 ar design Burnout Perfection™ Line Lock Solenoids - rated to 3,000PSI and designed to withstand extreme temperatures
2 Custom Mounting Brackets
2 Sets of stainless brake lines - DOT approved, exclusive factory style rubber mounting grommets, clear plastic sleeving
2 ar design brake fitting adapters

NOTE: THIS KIT IS FOR USE ON OEM CALIPERS ONLY. We can modify it to work on a Brembo GT kit (as we did on our car), please PM for details.

WARNING: This product is intended STRICTLY for Off-Road use and is NOT DOT Approved or Street Legal.

Appreciate 0