BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Bimmerstock 2012- 9/9/12

BIMMERS FOR A CURE!!

Thanks to all of you- last year's BIMMERSTOCK raised $57,000 that went DIRECTLY to the Diabetes Research Institute. We are pleased to announce that, as of yesterday, we have already surpassed that amount!! WE CAN STILL DO MORE... WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

CLICK TO REGISTER

Your $20 registration not only entitles you to entry into one of the best shows o the East Coast, but you will also receive food and drink vouchers and a goodie bag containing a T-Shirt and much, much more!

Thanks to our AMAZING sponsors we will also have some awesome raffle prizes like an iPad, Flat Screen TV, Two suites at OHEKA Castle, and a full SONY car audio system.

Come out, one and all, for a great show for a great cause! This show isn't in a huge parking lot at some arena... it's in a city with it's streets shut down just for this! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

CLICK TO REGISTER

Appreciate 0