BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
FABIAN128I
FOE
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

So I recently installed Michelin pilot sport a/s plus tires on my 128i I ditched the run-flats, the shop did a alignment on my car , because it was out when I had the run-flats. But I noticed the car still pulled to the right they tried fixing it today but he says it stills pulling to the side a slight, at this point he is telling me to take to the dealer but I don't know what could be wrong. :
      01-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
Focusedintntions
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D

Did they give you an alignment print out? If all the settings are in spec you should be ok. If it's still pulling make sure your tire pressures are equal on the car. If they are and it's still pulling you may have some damaged bushings or bad wheel bearings.
      01-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
FABIAN128I
FOE
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions
Did they give you an alignment print out? If all the settings are in spec you should be ok. If it's still pulling make sure your tire pressures are equal on the car. If they are and it's still pulling you may have some damaged bushings or bad wheel bearings.
Yeah they gave me the printout and they put everything within its specs so I am guessing its something else