BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
chopper817
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: SOLD : 2011 135i

FS : Vishnu PWM - LIKE NEW!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
i have for sale a Vishnu PWM kit. it will come with everything needed for installation.... as long as i can remove the two pins that are in the procede connector. im an aircraft avionics tech so i think i have the proper tool to remove the pins, but if not then you will need the 2 pins that are only a couple bucks if that.

you will need the charge pipe with fittings to hook this up, the charge pipe is not included.

i believe this kit is for both the n54 and n55... as there were wires in the harness that i had to cover and didnt use as they were for n54 application.

$650 shipped.... there is a 4-6 week lead time for these kits, so you can get yours now for a discount!

It works great, im only selling it because i didnt budget the speeding ticket i just got.....

any questions just ask...

im in the DFW area and if your local and pick up then i wil include 1 gallon of 70/30 in a 3.5 gallon blue race fuel jug and the funnel i use with the screen.

call or text or pm (eight one seven) 2 0 1 - eight seven seven eight

i will try to get pics up soon, but it looks identical to kit on the vishnu web sight.