E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Best color.....black sapphire (cosmo black)

05-12-2005, 06:28 AM   #1
boolis
Private
Greece
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93

Best color.....black sapphire (cosmo black)

This are some pictures of my 1995 coupe i sold for the E90 coupe next year.I opened this thread just for the color.Black sapphire (cosmo black).It is an easy color to clean you only have wax it two times a year and it shines like new.Do you believe after 5 years of having the car some people thought i just bought it?The black metallic colors are show less scratch marks on the paint the do the matt black colors.So people who are intrested in black sapphire (GO FOR IT).I hope this will help to all of you.These are the pictures of my car cosmo black car after 10 years and without having a garage(looks like new).These pictures were taking by my camera phone(sony ericsson k700) two weeks after i sold it......i had 17" M3 wheels on it and the guy who bought it changed them to some after market 18".........
Attached Images

Appreciate 0