BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Two methods for safely washing in the winter!

As many of you know our Ask A Pro section helps provide information and advice for detailers of all skill levels. This week Marc Harris from Auto Lavish and Ivan Rajic from LUSTR Auto Detailing published articles about their specific process for washing in the winter. Winter washes provide a unique challenge because of low temperatures and extremely filthy vehicles, but both articles outline how to wash safely in spite of these conditions. These articles have tons of high quality images and Marc's article includes a video as well. Please take a few minutes to learn something new today!

How To Safely Wash Your Car In The Winter from Marc Harris (Auto Lavish)

Winter Washing With Optimum No Rinse (ONR) from Ivan Rajic (LUSTR Auto Detailing).

Through Feb 11th we have most of the products used in these articles discounted in our Winter Wash Sale! As always if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Happy Detailing!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0