Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Toyo T1Rs

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-18-2006, 02:59 PM   #23
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

I hear nothing, so i guess not. its smooth, and sticky. It's just an all around good tire, esp. for the money. The Tread pattern/looks isn't as nice as my Toyos, but it handles really well. I would definitelly reccomend them for Hondas/Etc. I may even consider Falkens in future for the bemer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWL
Are those Falken tires noisy??
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2006, 03:00 PM   #24
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

I looked at Nitto 555s, but they had bad reviews, esp. when compared to the Toyos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGWILL
I've had my T1R's for about three weeks and after my rubbing issues, they ride smooth as glass and boy do they grip . One thing for sure tney are not as noisey as my old Nitto 555's
Appreciate 0