BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #45
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

He couldn't find any with terracotta out there?

The sport seats are the sport seats, so they should be identical to the sports package ones as they can normally be ordered as a stand alone $400 option I reckon.

I bet you there are people on here who might want to swap their trim for the wood trim in that lifestyle edition package. The only thing to look out for though is what about the shadowline trim? Will your build then have chrome instead of that if no sports package?

I think the tobacco interior looks really nice, especially with the contrast stitching, too and speacial floormats. And if you don't like the wheel, I think a new m sport wheel from the sports package may only be like $200 or something and can easily be swapped out.

A lot of people have also wrapped their trim in carbon fiber, so that's another trim option for you. Seems pretty easy to remove the trim.

Would be interesting to see the car as other than the 2 shown at the auto shows, I don't think anybody has SEEN this lifestyle edition in person. The wheels on there are really nice though and unique, so that's an added bonus you can focus on.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #46
Upora
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '13 135i Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
He couldn't find any with terracotta out there?

The sport seats are the sport seats, so they should be identical to the sports package ones as they can normally be ordered as a stand alone $400 option I reckon.

I bet you there are people on here who might want to swap their trim for the wood trim in that lifestyle edition package. The only thing to look out for though is what about the shadowline trim? Will your build then have chrome instead of that if no sports package?

I think the tobacco interior looks really nice, especially with the contrast stitching, too and speacial floormats. And if you don't like the wheel, I think a new m sport wheel from the sports package may only be like $200 or something and can easily be swapped out.

A lot of people have also wrapped their trim in carbon fiber, so that's another trim option for you. Seems pretty easy to remove the trim.

Would be interesting to see the car as other than the 2 shown at the auto shows, I don't think anybody has SEEN this lifestyle edition in person. The wheels on there are really nice though and unique, so that's an added bonus you can focus on.
Yeah, he checked this morning and there was no terracotta build with the space gray and/or sports package in the country.

i am getting the shadowline, it was an option.

dammit i wish i could pm you or chat before i place this order haha
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #47
Kouper
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is AW/Black 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upora View Post
Update guys:

Price without doc fees, and tax come to 45,070$, plus he says if I make a move soon they will drop 2100$...

Soo what do you guys think?
You should be able to do better than that. Ideally, I'd start with dealer invoice cost and work your way up (ie. cost plus $500 is reasonable). Without checking any numbers, that should equate to roughly $3,500 off of MSRP.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #48
Upora
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '13 135i Limited Edition

eh I already made the order.. I'll prolly try to get mor off once the car arrives.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #49
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Sports seats are the same sport seats that come with the msport package. I ordered them with my car as a stand alone option because I didn't want msport. Used to not be a stand alone option an had to get msport to get the seats and that's why so many people did. But you will have same sport seats that come m sport. No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upora View Post
Update guys:

I made a build quote with my dealer with the limited edition.

It won't have the sports package but it will have the sport seats.. So I'm praying its the m sport seats like from the sports package..

Price without doc fees, and tax come to 45,070$, plus he says if I make a move soon they will drop 2100$...

Soo what do you guys think?

Either way I'm at a loss for terra cotta, but the tobacco is the closest thing at the expense of loosing the m package....

How easy is it to mod interior trimline?

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0