BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

05-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #111
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Anything with Carbon Fiber

I am still awaiting the pictures from the manufacturer. I am continuously working the issue.

Everyone please feel free to ask any more questions in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL 19 View Post
Pictures of euro carbon lip please. Mount and unmount on 1 series. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #112
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@MCF
I am still awaiting the pictures from the manufacturer. I am continuously working the issue.

Everyone please feel free to ask any more questions in the meantime.

Quote:
Pictures of euro carbon lip please. Mount and unmount on 1 series. Thanks
Sounds good. Just post up pictures as soon as you can because it might help other people as well in determine your products. Just want to make sure, any of your product are fitment guaranteed right?
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #113
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

Yes, that is correct.

Quote:
Sounds good. Just post up pictures as soon as you can because it might help other people as well in determine your products. Just want to make sure, any of your product are fitment guaranteed right?
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #114
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

How long does it take to ship the item to 95616?
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #115
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Is the 3 fins diffuser in stock right now? Or it is made to order?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #116
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

Exclamation Group Buy Deal Ending Soon [May 26th]

Quote:
Is the 3 fins diffuser in stock right now? Or it is made to order?
Quote:
How long does it take to ship the item to 95616?
Yes, all items advertised here on this thread are in stock during this soon to expire (May 26th) group buy deal. After this offer, prices will return to regular prices. I can not say for certain on how long the shipping takes. I would like to assume from my personal experience ordering parts from outside the US is 1-3 weeks depending on the item.

As we are coming to a close soon on this group buy deal, I encourage those of you who have already received pricing quotes to decide soon. The parts will remain available, but at their regular price. So contacting me through PMs or our email at sales@moderncarbonfiber.com is encouraged. If you email me, please tell me your screen name on this forum if I have sent you a quote already.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #117
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@MCF View Post
Yes, all items advertised here on this thread are in stock during this soon to expire (May 26th) group buy deal. After this offer, prices will return to regular prices. I can not say for certain on how long the shipping takes. I would like to assume from my personal experience ordering parts from outside the US is 1-3 weeks depending on the item.

As we are coming to a close soon on this group buy deal, I encourage those of you who have already received pricing quotes to decide soon. The parts will remain available, but at their regular price. So contacting me through PMs or our email at sales@moderncarbonfiber.com is encouraged. If you email me, please tell me your screen name on this forum if I have sent you a quote already.
So parts are in stock but not in stock in the US right? They're in stock in China and then get shipped here once ordered?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #118
whostorm05
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Has anyone ordered from this company and actually received the item yet?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #119
AnooooOH
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:

we should decide soon?

yo should decide soon if you want to sell anything!
I`m waiting and asking for real product pics since january!!lol

MANHART MH2 400 Partout
FS: MANHART MHtronik Tuning Box
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...5#post18819345
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #120
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Anyone buying?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #121
BBBluey
Major
Rep
Drives: very slow and courteous

Quote:
Anyone buying?
I think we're all waiting on you. Lol.

Someone on this forum needs to buy and post their individual pics and review of the product...it would seem more trusting than what is currently avialable. But who's gonna take that chance?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #122
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBluey
Quote:
Anyone buying?

Someone on this forum needs to buy and post their individual pics and review of the product...it would seem more trusting than what is currently avialable. But who's gonna take that chance?
The seller has.... Not shown any legit photos of the products, said they take about 3 weeks to arrive (from where?) and all products are replicas of other brands. I don't have a good feeling about this.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #123
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBluey
Quote:
Anyone buying?

Lol. Exactly like what ilikebmx said, I'm waiting for pictures of the euro lip. Probably I'll decide to go to other route where I can get bundle of euro splitter and 3 fins diffuser for less than a price of the diffuser here. Even though the one that I will buy has average fitment, at least I know his feedback and comments (you know where I'm buying from, lol).

Good luck to anyone who buy from MCF. I believe its a good product, post pics if any of you buy from them!
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #124
onefast1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

I'm wanting to buy the B-1 Front lip, hope MCF is legit!
COBB E30 | BMS DCI | BMS Charge Pipe | BMS CDV | BMS Clutch Stop | BMS OCC | BMS Low Temp Thermostat | BMS Angel Eyes | RB PCV Valve | Berk Street Exhaust | VRSF DP's | VRSF FMIC | BMW Performance Rotors Front/Back | BMW Performance SSK | Redline Fluids
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #125
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thumbs up Extension of Group Buy Deal

We have discussed it, and it is only fair to extend this offer thru to June 26th considering the delay in new pictures. The pictures are taking much longer than expected, and we apologize for this delay.

I would like to recap on all the concerns that have been discussed here in the past month:
-Speaking with the manufacturer, shipping typically takes 10-14 business days
-The parts offered on the German Ebay ARE NOT ours. Currently the only parts we can guarantee are the ones offered through us directly. MCF does NOT sell parts on Ebay. Pursue these products at your own risk.
-These parts mentioned in this thread are ready for shipping immediately in most cases
-Parts ordered through us directly are guaranteed to fit, or 100% money back
-Parts are manufactured by Boca Design in Hong Kong, Modern Carbon Fiber (MCF) distributes these parts in the United States

Last edited by Sales@MCF; 05-28-2013 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Elaborate on concerns
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #126
AnooooOH
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
We have discussed it, and it is only fair to extend this offer thru to June 26th considering the delay in new pictures. The pictures are taking much longer than expected, and we apologize for this delay.

I would like to recap on all the concerns that have been discussed here in the past month:
-Speaking with the manufacturer, shipping typically takes 10-14 business days
-The parts offered on the German Ebay ARE NOT ours. Currently the only parts we can guarantee are the ones offered through us directly. MCF does NOT sell parts on Ebay. Pursue these products at your own risk.
-These parts mentioned in this thread are ready for shipping immediately in most cases
-Parts ordered through us directly are guaranteed to fit, or 100% money back
-Parts are manufactured by Boca Design in Hong Kong, Modern Carbon Fiber (MCF) distributes these parts in the United States
lol...

I contacted mcf in january on ebay asking for pics of the euro cf lip and I got pics weeks later, but I got pics of an e92 m3 cf lip via email, it was from the email address mentioned in the signature.

and this was way before mcf started this thread here.

this were what the signature in there...

Matthew Brantley, Sales Affiliate
Modern Carbon Fiber, LLC
matthew@moderncarbonfiber.com
www.moderncarbonfiber.com

but thank you for extending the group buy since I def will buy the euro lip when the product pics look allright!

MANHART MH2 400 Partout
FS: MANHART MHtronik Tuning Box
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...5#post18819345

Last edited by AnooooOH; 05-28-2013 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread