BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

12-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
MusclesCoupe
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Thumbs up SchnellWerkes || SPECIAL || Performance Steering Wheels

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself & Schnell Werkes, we are a performance boutique based out of New Jersey. With over 15 years experience in the BMW brand from the consumer level, corporate level & dealership level we are here to provide products and services to the BMW community at the ultimate service.

Tom ( tom@schnellwerkes.com ) and I ( marc@schnellwerkes.com ) are here to assist with whatever product you may need regarding your BMW. We have direct access to parts inventory from our local BMW dealer. All OEM parts are used in the BMW industry. Not only OEM BMW but Brembo, ESS, Revo, Challenge, Meisterschaft etc, okay enough talking on to the good stuff.

BMW PERFORMANCE GROUP BUY

This is our first group buy and we hope it will be as successful as we think it.

**MINIMUM IS NOW CHANGED TO 5 ** PRICING AND ORDERING CAN BE DONE THRU HERE

MODELS APPLICABLE
F30
E9X
E8X

Transmissions
DCT
8 Speed Auto
Manual

Product
Electronic Performance Steering Wheel Version II Flat Bottom
Non-Electronic Performance Steering Wheel Flat Bottom

Payment
Certified Check
Money Order
PayPal ( RECOMMENDED )

PM FOR PRICING AS IT IS EXTREMELY AGRESSIVE

- Electronic Steering Wheel - MSRP $ 1,653.00

Fully wrapped in premium quality Alcantara. Scratchproof polycarbonate cover for the OLED display screen and colored LEDs. EfficientDynamics Mode: Real-time fuel efficiency data. Average fuel economy and average speed. Water and oil temperature (water temperature only in diesel cars). Fuel efficient shift points via LED shift lights and EfficientDynamics Index (“EDI”) calculation. Sport Mode: Built-in stopwatch. G-force meter for longitudinal and lateral acceleration. Water and oil temperature and multicolored LED (red and green) shift lights for optimal performance. Race Mode: Stopwatch with storage of values of up to 30 laps (lap time, max speed, max G-force). Measurement of up to nine section times within each lap. 1/4 mile race setting (“XMAS” tree LED light countdown, reaction time, 60’ time, 330’ time, 1,000’ time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile times and trap speeds).
Not for M3 vehicles with Dual Clutch Transmissions. If the vehicle has option code S248 the heated steering function will no longer be active after installation. Air bag unit and multifunction buttons can be carried over from sport or M sport steering wheels but cannot be carried over from basic standard steering wheel. The infrared transmitter/receiver is optional and can be used with the electronic steering wheel to automatically and accurately record lap times. This transmitter/receiver is not approved for street use. Any damage to the vehicle resulting from use in a competitive event may void all or portions of the vehicle’s BMW Limited Warranty.

- M Performance Steering Wheel - MSRP $ 800.00

The steering wheel has a flat-bottom, M tri-color stitching on the inseam and a leather, motorsport-blue stripe at the 12 o'clock position to provide a sporty cockpit appearance/feel. Fully wrapped in Alcantara to provide excellent grip in extreme driving situations.
If the vehicle has option code S248 the heated steering function will no longer be active after installation. Air bag unit and multifunction buttons can be carried over from the standard M steering wheel.

- F30 Carbon Electronic Steering Wheel - MSRP $ 1,874.00

Genuine BMW F30 M Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel w/ Carbon Trim & Race Display.
A motor sport feel thanks to integrated race computer and resolutely purposeful design. Display features the latest OLED technology and BMW EfficientDynamics, Sport and Race modes. Alcantara-covered steering wheel rim, flattened at the bottom, open-pore carbon trim. Its a true sport orientated feel for your new F30 3 Series.

- F30 M Performance Steering Wheel - MSRP $ 800.00

The M Performance steering wheel is fully covered Alcantara to enhance grip in extreme driving situations and has a flat bottom to enhance the sporty cockpit appearance. A red stripe is located at the 12 o’clock position to provide a quick visual indicator of the steering wheel position.

Lets get this going fellas !
CF Spoiler w/the IND Touch.Elec Perf Wheel V2.6K Angel.Meisterschaft GT Gloss Black.AR DP.SLEK CF Front Spoiler.N55 Mid.Cust Mirror Caps.12mm Spacers.20%3M Tint.Clear Bra.IND Side Markers.OEM Perf Grills. Cobb AP Stage 2
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread