BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Jlevi SW | H&R TRACK+ Spacers for BMW

Whether you want improved handling, increased safety or simply want your car to make a statement about your individual style, H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers can help you accomplish your goal.

H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers for BMW are made from a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy which is not only incredibly strong, but also very light weight (up to 70% lighter than a comparable steel product). TRAK+ wheel spacers are then hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish that is resistant to chipping, scratching and oxidation. Hub centric for the highest level of accuracy, H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers for BMW are 100% made in Germany under ISO 9001 Quality Assurance standards, and meet the rigid safety criteria of the German TÜV.

For pricing and ordering information, please visit the link below:

H&R TRACK+ Wheel Spacers Features:
*Aluminum/Magnesium Alloy Construction for maximum strength and minimum weight
*Hard anodized finish to prevent chipping, scratching and oxidation
*Hub Centric
*100% Made in Germany under ISO 9001 QA standards
*Meets German TÜV road safety standards
*Perfect for street and or track applications
*Available with H&R Brand longer bolts for a complete kit

What size do I get?
We always recommend measuring the distance between the tire and fender to provide an absolute measure of the size you need. Simply follow this diagram to determine how large you need to go.

Appreciate 0