BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
TheFastestOne35
Private
Rep
Drives: White on Red 2008 135i/MSport

2008 135i end of lease takeover available, employee priced buyout!

Hi everyone,
My lease for my AW/Red M sport 135i is up next week, the buyout is $23,500 and I will happily let anyone who wants it have it at my buyout price. It does have 113,000km on it however I had the fuel pump and injectors replaced on the car with the updated ones. I am over my km on the lease so I am happy to let someone take advantage of the opportunity to buy this car at a wholesale price without making anything off of this transaction as it will save me some over km charges.

The car has m sport, premium package (sunroof, Bluetooth, bmw assist) USB audio and the coral red Dakota. It is 6 speed manual, no accidents and I will include some extra performance rubbers that I have, they are the potenza runflat tires that come with the car and I have about 8 of them with over 50% tread so you won't have to buy tires for a berthing time! The car does need a new windshield however I may be able to get that done through insurance before you take possession. The car is also going to need front brakes done pretty soon as well.

The car has Been well cared for a by a BMW employee and this is a really rare opportunity to buyout this car at a wholesale price with no markup! Please let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details and arrange to show you the car, I live in Waterloo region. This is something that would have to take place fairly quickly as the car goes back on Tuesday!

D
Appreciate 0