BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-10-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
coldnate
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i

Garage List
***anyone Ordering/buying Must Read***

I'm a CA for BMW. I'm the most straight up salesperson you'll ever find. I've been reading through some of these posts and it seems like a lot of people have misconceptions and mixed information when it comes to purchasing a vehicle.

PLEASE USE ME for your own good. Even if I can't sell you a car, I still would rather make sure you guys are taken care of. I know, it's weird to think that a salesperson could care - but I enjoy helping people.

There are almost 300 dealerships in the AutoNation network(my employer), so no matter where you are, I can probably direct you to someone that's going to be straightforward, honest, and efficient.

This is not a solicitation. Hell, I don't even care if you buy it from me, but I'd be lying if I said I don't prefer it. I'm tired of the battle reputation that buying a car has, and I can help you make it a lot simpler and easier. Half of my clients only spend an hour or two at the dealership, and most of that is in finance.

KapustaN@Autonation.com
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
Iron Man
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Can you recommend a good dealer in/near the Charlotte, NC area for purchase? The only one that I know of in Charlotte is Hendrick BMW, but in my experience they aren't the greatest since they have a monopoly in Charlotte. Not sure about Columbia, Asheville, Greensboro, etc.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
coldnate
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i

Garage List
Unfortunately we don't have any down there... If you look on Autonation.com it will tell you where the closest one is.
Appreciate 0