BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
1Morepower
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Anyone for 420 BHP ? ?

Hi All,

As I have decided to sell my baby, I have a few items for sale -

Firstly I have the AR design cat-less down pipes - These were a special order for right hand drive from the Sates.

I also have the very first performance front mount intercooler designed by Evolve Automotive -Please feel free to call them to get a full low down and how great this intercooler really is and how it out-performs the other intercoolers out there in the market.

With these 2 above and a custom remap from Evolve I was running 420BHP very safely - When I say it was safe for the car/ engine because the way it was settup BUT it really was insane on the road :0

The down pipes alone were £640 and the intercooler has not yet been released yet by Evolve !!

I am looking for £999 for both of the above.

All the best,

Daniel
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
g.p.racing
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: m5 gone, 135 arrived

Garage List
Hi,
I have sourced some catless downpipes already but looking for an intercooler, can you split ?
regards
Gary
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
1Morepower
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Hi,

Yes I would be willing to let the inter cooler go for £575... which is a very very good price as it was only on the car for about 4/5 weeks (and this can be confrimed by Evolve)

As I have said in the add this intercooler was specifically deasigned for the
N54 and I waited over 7 weeks (with out my car) when Evolve had this fabricated...Fell free to give them a cal if you need any confirmation

All the best Dan.

p.s you have any questions you can give me a call on - 07958 005444
Appreciate 0