03-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #23
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Mass View Post
I was able to see it as well; tucked away in the detail bay, hidden from all to see I guess. It may be a prototype or euro spec 1M? This car did not have Xenon's and the temperature control(s) etc were configured with dials instead of the familiar push button style. Very cool. The VO looks good in person but would still pick BSM personally

yes, the models going on the show circuit are pre-production models.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #24
TSiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 135i

Awwww snap! Didn't know Denver had an auto show, sweet! Just moved here a few months ago. Is it a pretty good size? Mostly new car models or are there any classics or exotics?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #25
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSiggs View Post
Awwww snap! Didn't know Denver had an auto show, sweet! Just moved here a few months ago. Is it a pretty good size? Mostly new car models or are there any classics or exotics?
It's usually pretty good. Last year they had the Corvette Stingray prototype there. Really nice car!
I know Ferrari will be showing some of their cars as well. They are trying to get a 458 Italia to bring to the show. I think they will be somewhere in the middle this year? Lamborghini was there last year too
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #26
TSiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post
It's usually pretty good. Last year they had the Corvette Stingray prototype there. Really nice car!
I know Ferrari will be showing some of their cars as well. They are trying to get a 458 Italia to bring to the show. I think they will be somewhere in the middle this year? Lamborghini was there last year too
Hell yah, def going!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #27
grant
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1973 Porsche 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPig57 View Post
Got an up close and personal look at the 1M at my dealership here in Colorado. It's here for the Denver Car Show, but my salesman took me in the lower level of the dealership for a good look. It's really nice. I don't know if I would spend the cash for it yet. I personally liked the stiched alcantara cover on the dash just above the steering wheel. Nice touch.
Thanks for the heads-up. Went to see it tonight and it looks nice.
      03-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #28
DrPig57
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i M// package

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post

The problem with the Lambo's is, they are fenced in so you can't get a good look at them. I amost feel like I need to throw on the Rolex and the Armani suit (sorry, I'm probably showing my age) for the guys working that area to let you in to have a look. I wish Denver had more of the concept vehicles. Anyway, the show is pretty good.
Appreciate 0