BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
Choco
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2005 Legacy GT

FS/FT: (MI) 2005 RBP Legacy GT Stage 2 - 5MT 96k Miles - Trade for a White 135i +Cash

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2005 Legacy GT – 5 Speed Manual
96xxx Miles and increasing – Daily, but not driven much.
Maintenance is 100% completely up to date with the Subaru maintenance schedule.
VIN: 4S3BL686356209085

I’m the second owner of this car. The previous owner was a stickler for everything about the car, and I’m an automotive engineer and have taken great care of it as well. The maintenance is up to date. The car has been waxed regularly and garaged its whole life. There is no damaging rust on this car. It was originally an Arizona car till two years ago, and I try not to drive it when salt is on the road to avoid rusting. The brakes are new and should last a good long while. Everything is 100% fully functioning in the car, no mechanical issues. The Goodyear Eagle Advantage tires have been on for about 11 months now and have 60-70% life left.

Important features: 7 airbags including F/R side air bags. Heated front seats, heated mirrors, heated windshield wipers. Fog lights, 6 cd stereo w/ under-seat sub. Auto diming rear mirror w/ compass. Cloth seats and carpet, all clean w/ no stains. Power windows, mirrors, doors w/ 2 keys. Winter floor mats included.

The car has been tastefully modified, and while it is modified I was never really that rough on it. I just wanted a nice fun daily driver. The clutch and flywheel were just put in. The flywheel is a single mass style, so the car does have the chatter like vibration in 2nd and 3rd gear that is common. There is nothing wrong with this, its normal as the noise dampening isn’t designed into the single mass flywheel. You can only even tell it exists with the radio off and the windows rolled up.
It was in one accident to my knowledge. A lady hit the rear bumper on the side, but everything was fixed perfectly as all the parts were replicable and nothing needed to be bent back.

Performance Modifications:
290whp/294wtq

New Cobb AccessPort V2 (upgraded version)
ERZ Catted Downpipe (copper gaskets)
Gimmick Motorsports Exhaust (copper gaskets)
RalliTek Exhaust Hangers
Perrin Front and Rear 25mm Sway Bars
RalliTek HD Front and Rear Endlinks
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch and Exedy Lightweight Flywheel (Less than 5000 miles on this.)
RalliTek Shifter Bushings
TSK3 Sleeve Kit to prevent input shaft damage.

Visual Modifications:

Subimods 6000K H7 HID Kit
Window Tint - 35% on the front windows, 20% on the rear.
Lossol VBG1 Vent Boost Gauge (gtboostgauge.com)

It does have a couple small issues. The paint is not great. It’s not bad, but not great. The owner before me was a tailgater, so there are chips that have been touched up on the front of the car, and the front bumper paint is cracking (pictured). The car went to college with me, where people tend to ding them. There’s a nickel sized dent on the driver’s side rear door that’s been there since I bought the car (also pictured).

Lastly I had a truck mounted snow plow clip the license plate holder on my trunk in a parking lot, which cracked it (pictured). I have a new Subaru replacement part for it on the way that I will be replacing it with, but it needs to be painted. So you can either wait for me to have it painted, or I’ll take $100 off the price of the car and let you have it painted. Shouldn’t cost much, it’s a tiny part.

Sorry it’s dirty, I haven’t had a chance to wash it because it has been well below freezing. It is supposed to warm up in a few days and I’ll get new pictures up then.

I am looking for a White 6 speed 135i w/ nav + cash on my end.

Located in Big Rapids, MI
$13,000.

Last edited by Choco; 03-11-2012 at 06:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Choco
Enlisted Member
Rep

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Choco
Enlisted Member
Rep