BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #1
~sarah~
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135  [10.00]
Defensive Driving Courses Sandown Raceway $99.00 !

Hi Everyone
We're offering super discounted defensive driving courses at Sandown Raceway on 6th - 7th - 8th December, and Calder Park on 13th December, only $99.00 per driver !
Please note that these courses are not trackdays or advanced courses.
We have lots of vacancies, so feel free to pass this info on to as many people as you like.
The special offer of $99.00 per driver is only valid for the above dates.

Below is more detailed info on the courses and booking information...

Driver Dynamics, Victoria's most experienced Advanced and Defensive Driving School, will be conducting heavily discounted Defensive Driving Courses at Sandown Raceway and Calder Park Raceway in Melbourne during December.

The cost of the courses has been discounted to only $99.00 per driver. Known as the 'December Safe Driving Courses' these full day Defensive Driving Courses are aimed to give young drivers the post license driver training they need at a super affordable price.

Suitable to all drivers 18 to 80 years (P plate drivers a specialty) and suitable to most vehicles including four wheel drives and light commercial vehicles. Presented in a relaxed, friendly, and supportive environment by qualified, experienced instructors, with a balanced mixture of theory and practical driving exercises. The practical driving component this course is conducted on wet roads at suburban speeds. It includes a variety of on road exercises including emergency braking, swerving, and multiple direction changes.

The aim of these exercises is to educate drivers in:
* Basic vehicle dynamics
* The correct systems of car control : seating, vision, and steering
* Correct braking techniques for both ABS and non-ABS vehicles
* Skid causation, basic skid control, and skid prevention
* Raising the drivers level of awareness in relation to speed, reaction times and stopping distances
* Learn how your vehicle reacts in emergency situations

Key learning objectives of these courses is..
* Through practical driving exercises, become more ‘speed aware’, particularly in how the degree of vehicle control difficulty increases exponentially in relation to increases in vehicle speeds.
* Develop an understanding of basic vehicle dynamics in emergency situations.
* Learn to predict potential hazards, identify risky situations and minimise danger.
* Understand the importance of keeping your vision high and maintaining sensible safety margins around your vehicle at all times
* Develop a positive and proactive attitude towards defensive driving.
These courses will be held at:
Sandown Raceway Melbourne on 6th-7th-8th December.
Calder Park Raceway Melbourne on 13th December.

SUITABLE FOR MOST VEHICLES, INCLUDING FOUR WHEEL DRIVES AND LIGHT COMMERCIALS!

We are taking bookings for these courses right now.
Contact Tessa on 1300 652 693 or email her at enquiries@driverdynamics.com for bookings

Many drivers both young and experienced can benefit from this program.
We encourage you to pass this information on to as many people as you can.
Kind regards
Sarah