BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Kaizen Tuning
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 GTR

Kaizen Tuning Grand Re-Opening/Dyno Day/Open House

Kaizen Tuning Grand Re-Opening and 3 Year Anniversary!
Sunday October 14th 9am-5pm!
Kaizen Tuning LLC
873 Mass Ave. Boxborough, MA 01719

Come joins us as we host an open house at our BRAND NEW 8,000 SqFt. facility in Boxborough, Massachusetts. Our brand new state of the art facility is truly breathtaking and we now have our Dyno Dynamics machine ON SITE. Thats right! we will be spinning the rollers all day. We can easily accommodate 250+ cars onsite and we will be running shuttles from parking down the street as well. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.

We will have a DJ, games, prizes, giveaways, and we will be showcasing some of the BADDEST cars in New England! Expect to see prizes including Flat screen TV's, Free Dyno Time, Free KT Labor, Gift certificates on KT products, and much much MORE! We will have grills going all day with food/drinks available for purchase.

Dyno Pulls - 15 slots open for 1st come 1st serve dyno pulls! All proceeds going to Guardian Angel Motorsport's. Cars only. Kaizen Tuning reserves the right to refuse a car going onto the dyno. No diesels. Cars that have under panels will need to arrive without them installed.

Kaizen Tuning GT5 Time Attack Challenge! One car, one track, prizes for the top 3!!! You think you have skills? Come see how you stack up to the rest with FREE GOODS on the line!

Great prizes and raffles will be announced closer to the date of the event. All proceeds will benefit Guardian Angel Motorsports.

Kaizen Tuning will have a huge sale going on that week with our best selling products, as well as some great specials on labor.

In addition to the usual suspects, we will be featuring some of the great builds we have done through this year! Don't be that guy that missed out when you talk with friends and see the pictures online!
We hope to see you all there at the show!
THIS SHOW IS FREE PEOPLE! COME ON DOWN!!!

join here!!!
http://www.facebook.com/events/447431695300746/
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Trptguy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '87 BMW 325ic, '08 BMW 135i

I will be there. I don't do Facebook
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Kaizen Tuning
Enlisted Member
Rep

I'd love to get more BMW's out to this. Please feel free to stop by and come say Hi
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Kaizen Tuning
Enlisted Member
Rep

Video by Daniel Oliveras
Appreciate 0