BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

SoCal "Last Sunday" Canyon Cruise

Taken this from another Euro forum, I think it would be fun to join in on their cruise. They're a bunch of cool guys, that like to talk cars. Would be nice if a few Bmws tagged along. I'll be there...

Cruise date is Sunday, November 25.

Aloha Everyone!

October was another great meet. With 27 vehicles I believe it's been the biggest turnout yet. For this month please be aware that the weather has been changing and the roads may be cold and or wet.

Morning meet up spot is the usual...

McDonalds Woodland Hills

8:30a-9:15a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check your tire pressure before Driver's meeting to avoid delays)
9:15a Driver meeting
9:30a Departure

ROUTE MAP

Lunch will be at Brendan's Irish Pub Agoura Hills location.

Don't forget, Big So Cal Euro Meet in San Diego is the weekend before so I hope to see most of you there as well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and I will see you all the "Last Sunday".

Everyone with 2 Way radios tune in to Channel 11

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason feel free to call or text me at 805.479.9681 (be sure, if you text me to include your name as I don't have everyones number saved in my contacts... yet)

Click the bold colored texts for the links and additional info.
Appreciate 0