BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-24-2011, 03:01 AM   #1
Brian@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

BavarianX|Hawk Performance Brake Pads for your 135i

Bavarian Exclusive is now offering a selection of Hawk Performance braking solutions for your BMW 135i!!!

Please call 714-672-0576 for more information or to place your order!!!

DTC-30 (front and rear)
Brake pads designed Specifically for Dirt Circle Track applications. Uniquely controllable torque with smooth consistent feel and bite. Superior Release and torque control characteristics.

DTC-60 (front and rear)
High torque with less initial bite than DTC 70. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force. Recommended for use with DTC-70 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired.

DTC-70 (front)
Extremely high torque with aggressive controllable initial bite. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force.

HPS

High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology

HP PLUS

HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
Brian@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

PM's replied and sent
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
Brian@bavarianx
Banned