BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

February Specials and Free Dodo Juice Supernatural Give Away at www.DetailedImage.com

New February Specials and another outstanding Free Give-Away at www.DetailedImage.com!

Special #1 - Menzerna Power Finish (PO203S) was $39.99, now $29.99
This is one of the newest polishes from Menzerna that is utilizing the ultra refined and smooth polishing particles. It can be used on the newer ceramic clear coats and all traditional clear coats. It will help safely remove swirls while leaving an extremely glossy and smooth surface. It is a light/medium polish that falls in between the PO106FF/FA (light) and the PO83 aka Super Intensive Polish (medium). Some people have used the Power Finish (PO203S) just by itself with great results. I like to use the Power Finish (PO203S) with the Menzerna Final Finish (PO85RD) which is Menzerna's finest/lightest polish. This is an outstanding combination that will help restore your paint's shine! Add the Menzerna Power Finish to your detailing routine today!

Special #2 - Chemical Guys Microfiber Cleaning Detergent was $8.99, now $6.99
Quality microfiber towels are one of the best investments a detailer can make. Taking good care of these towels is essential to ensuring they continue to be one of your best investments. We recommend you wash them with the Chemical Guys Microfiber Cleaning Detergent. This formula helps safely release contaminants while keeping the towel soft and plush. Just add about one ounce to each wash that has your microfiber towels and your towels will look better and last much longer.

February - March Free Give Away - Dodo Juice Supernatural V2 $130 Value
Detailed Image does it again with another outstanding give away that is totally free to enter. Simply enter here and you can win the Dodo Juice Supernatural Version 2. This is easily one of the best waxes we have ever tested! It looks stunning on any color, check out our Dodo Juice Supernatural video here to see it for yourself. Don't wait another minute, sign up now!

Thank you for reading as always. If you have any questions about these products or anything related to detailing please let me know. Happy Detailing!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0